Onetap is so much better than aimware

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Aimware or Onetap

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshXD

So if u have aimware and are thinking ab getting onetap fucking do it.

Reasons why aimware users are bitchbois:
1. Aimware is bad for hvh
2. People who use Aimware cry a lot when i tap them
3. THOSE ASSHOLES GAVE ME 2 ONE WEEK BANS FOR STUPID ASS SHIT
4. ANUE IS A CUCK
5. when u message onetap admins u get a response ( i asked aimware admins for help and was ignored ): )
6. Aimware users use serverside and fakeduck ):
7. Onetap has better features
8. GAY PEOPLE USE AIMWARE (just joke, nothing wrong with gay people)
9. THEY FUCKING BANNED ME SO FUCK THEM pt.2
10. Anue bans people for selling configs... the irony is that anue sells his own configs (anue banned me so fuck him)
11. ONETAP ADMINS ARE NICE TO LITTLE BOIS LIKE ME
12. i like onetap more than aimware and i am veri cool man so u should get onetap and be veru cool man like me

aimware is poopoo head.....

Reactions: h4x0r and Peurr

Genjii

So if u have aimware and are thinking ab getting onetap fucking do it.

Reasons why aimware users are bitchbois:
1. Aimware is bad for hvh
2. People who use Aimware cry a lot when i tap them
3. THOSE ASSHOLES GAVE ME 2 ONE WEEK BANS FOR STUPID ASS SHIT
4. ANUE IS A CUCK
5. when u message onetap admins u get a response ( i asked aimware admins for help and was ignored ): )
6. Aimware users use serverside and fakeduck ):
7. Onetap has better features
8. GAY PEOPLE USE AIMWARE (just joke, nothing wrong with gay people)
9. THEY FUCKING BANNED ME SO FUCK THEM pt.2
10. Anue bans people for selling configs... the irony is that anue sells his own configs (anue banned me so fuck him)
11. ONETAP ADMINS ARE NICE TO LITTLE BOIS LIKE ME
12. i like onetap more than aimware and i am veri cool man so u should get onetap and be veru cool man like me

aimware is poopoo head.....
i am just wondering...what if u get banned from Onetap?Where will u go rage?since u raging about aimware in onetap forum and thats testimonial section ehehehe...

between nice review..I agree with this review but but...i loved onetap before 4/4/2019 update....

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
i am just wondering...what if u get banned from Onetap?Where will u go rage?since u raging about aimware in onetap forum and thats testimonial section ehehehe...

between nice review..I agree with this review but but...i loved onetap before 4/4/2019 update....
It'd be funny if they were to say they reverted it but then really didn't.
Then would people be like: Oh it hit's with scout again!

KateAwpton

Banned
Few things on this post, Aimware is a good cheat. Polak is actually a good developer, they have had years of support, thousands of members. It’s a completely different setup than onetap, comparing the two isn’t really a valid thing you can do. Now yes, onetap is better. Recently Aimware has gotten cocky. They think their resolver is so good it doesn’t even need to be worked on. While it is a good ass resolver, it still needs to be constantly messed with and finding places of improvement. With months of no updates and much to be worked on, It just looks like Aimware doesn’t know what to do now.

Now onetap. Onetap has been around for just a few months, not even a year I believe.. the cheat went public a little over 2 months ago and on initial release it had some issues and Aimware was still better in my opinion. After just a couple updates, more expeierience with the cheat, and a lot of positive feedback on the cheat from the community, it got exponentially better. I’ve almost entirely dropped Aimware. Onetap is a much greater cheat and the staff is just wow.. I feel like I’m actually valued here. Onetap takes the cake. The new update needs some fixes, I’m a scout player and the cheat dumps invalid angles and backwards users (which apparently most big cheats do) but there has to be a way to fix it... onetap can be on top and will soon make Aimware step it’s game up. That’s a 1 on my screen ;)

Genjii

Few things on this post, Aimware is a good cheat. Polak is actually a good developer, they have had years of support, thousands of members. It’s a completely different setup than onetap, comparing the two isn’t really a valid thing you can do. Now yes, onetap is better. Recently Aimware has gotten cocky. They think their resolver is so good it doesn’t even need to be worked on. While it is a good ass resolver, it still needs to be constantly messed with and finding places of improvement. With months of no updates and much to be worked on, It just looks like Aimware doesn’t know what to do now.

Now onetap. Onetap has been around for just a few months, not even a year I believe.. the cheat went public a little over 2 months ago and on initial release it had some issues and Aimware was still better in my opinion. After just a couple updates, more expeierience with the cheat, and a lot of positive feedback on the cheat from the community, it got exponentially better. I’ve almost entirely dropped Aimware. Onetap is a much greater cheat and the staff is just wow.. I feel like I’m actually valued here. Onetap takes the cake. The new update needs some fixes, I’m a scout player and the cheat dumps invalid angles and backwards users (which apparently most big cheats do) but there has to be a way to fix it... onetap can be on top and will soon make Aimware step it’s game up. That’s a 1 on my screen ;)
Someone please give this guy medal..he reads my mind..

Onetap can definitely be on the top if they just take the resolver more seriously..it aint the cfg or gameplay fault if 10 people are reporting same issue..

Reactions: GroundRise

galaxy

Early adopter
Someone please give this guy medal..he reads my mind..

Onetap can definitely be on the top if they just take the resolver more seriously..it aint the cfg or gameplay fault if 10 people are reporting same issue..
Except one ~small~ detail, alpha users. If we (alpha users gang gang kms) don't find the issue, then there is no issue other than playstyle of config

JoshXD

This is a testimonial, I sayings that one tap is good

Status
Not open for further replies.