Onetap is really not good, in the Moment.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Im kinda sad, that I'm writing this in the moment. Dont get me wrong, the cheat is in the moment extreme good in legit cheating (in my opinion) and almost everything else is also working perfect. But, there is a big, a huge BUT, the cheat is not good in hvh in the Moment. I know also im not the best in hvh but OT is dumbing so hard in the Moment. Most times, I miss to some kind of russian free paste cheats. Also the cheat is crashing way way too often. I die = Cheat crashes, I opnimise my AA = Cheat crashes, im playing normal = Cheat crashes. In worst cases the cheat isnt even shooting at the enemy. Even If im standing right in front of him. Sometimes its also crashing when CS:GO is starting up. I also know that this is a puplic cheat, and no cheat is perfect and OT is known for it to be the best paid, public cheat out there. But not rn. I hope you'll not getting this "Review" wrong and this is just my opinion. I would really appreciate a big Resolver update. It really doesnt need to be released soon. The more time, the better will be the Update. In my opinion, I cam dispense for a "long" time, for new Updates and get big big update. (Btw. Sorry if my english is really not that good. But I think its understandable, what I wrote)

I wish everybody a good day and stay safe :) .

Reactions: demyangod

Pomada333

Banned
Im kinda sad, that I'm writing this in the moment. Dont get me wrong, the cheat is in the moment extreme good in legit cheating (in my opinion) and almost everything else is also working perfect. But, there is a big, a huge BUT, the cheat is not good in hvh in the Moment. I know also im not the best in hvh but OT is dumbing so hard in the Moment. Most times, I miss to some kind of russian free paste cheats. Also the cheat is crashing way way too often. I die = Cheat crashes, I opnimise my AA = Cheat crashes, im playing normal = Cheat crashes. In worst cases the cheat isnt even shooting at the enemy. Even If im standing right in front of him. Sometimes its also crashing when CS:GO is starting up. I also know that this is a puplic cheat, and no cheat is perfect and OT is known for it to be the best paid, public cheat out there. But not rn. I hope you'll not getting this "Review" wrong and this is just my opinion. I would really appreciate a big Resolver update. It really doesnt need to be released soon. The more time, the better will be the Update. In my opinion, I cam dispense for a "long" time, for new Updates and get big big update. (Btw. Sorry if my english is really not that good. But I think its understandable, what I wrote)

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

2020.2 getting head shot = cheat crash,fixed about 15 days later. Half of the month, onetap is No.1 cheat,the left days onetap is sleeping. lol

Reactions: d8rio

Ryanlawrence742

Onetap never dumps, it's okay to miss 1-3 shots in desync meta of hvh, and generally speaking, crashing occurs when you have a slow pc or high ping. For the majority of the users, onetap performs excellently. And to clear up some things, you said that ot doesn't shoot, this happens when your opponents selected hitboxes(that you chose) are hidden behind some non wallbangable object or your hitchance is setup too high. I hope you learn how to config to get the best of the hvh experience that onetap provides you.

ps:- thanks for now writing your feedback like a total retard, and since you wrote your problems politely, i debunked then politely too<3

Regards.

Reactions: HerrKatze

bster91

cfg issue my cfg is really p rn.

Sweg

most likely something to do with your config since it looks like you're kinda new. on top of that, there's not much you can do in terms of resolver because desync is pretty hard to predict.

Reactions: Phasma

164k uid