Onetap Honest review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of the Onetap community today!
Register Login

Stahp

Subscriber
Okay, So I'm probably not very qualified to post this considering I just got a sub like 3 days ago after almost 4 months of not using the cheat.

Ragebot, 8/10

The ragebot is very good It can be bipolar at times but other than that the resolver isn't bad and and can hit head most of the time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anti-Aim, 6/10

Okay so First of let me say this Base onetap antiaim Is not good which is what I'm rating this on however with the use of js I would give it an 9/10

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Misc, 10/10

Okay the misc is amazing all the features you need and want and one of the best if not the best doubletap, Not much else to say.

Visuals, 10/10

Again onetap has some of my favorite visuals it is very customizable and easy to use with a lot of diffrent options.

Legitbot, 9/10

It's not bad but it's very basic and hasn't really been updated much since v2 however it still works just fine.

Over all 8.6/10

The Base Anti-Aim takes a lot away from the cheat however overall it is good and definitely the best public cheat out, IMO