Onetap experience first month

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

200z

I can definitely recommend this cheat i am a newcomer however are still able to occasionally tap og skeet users (however this is rare). But i must say if you're new to hvh either get a friend to help you make config or just buy one depending on your budget. What im planning on doing is cancelling my sub at the end of this month then using other cheats in the market just because i want to try out however i can all most guarantee im buying it again. I have been offered a skeet invite a few times however the current point in time i do believe that onetap and skeet are equal cheats and it depends on playstyle (yes there are difference in the feature in the cheat but at the end of the day its all hype).

Reactions: Rias and Variable

idkk

I can definitely recommend this cheat i am a newcomer however are still able to occasionally tap og skeet users (however this is rare). But i must say if you're new to hvh either get a friend to help you make config or just buy one depending on your budget. What im planning on doing is cancelling my sub at the end of this month then using other cheats in the market just because i want to try out however i can all most guarantee im buying it again. I have been offered a skeet invite a few times however the current point in time i do believe that onetap and skeet are equal cheats and it depends on playstyle (yes there are difference in the feature in the cheat but at the end of the day its all hype).
great honest review. Can agree with almost everything you said

+ rep

Chateauhv

Yes ot is very good rn ..people who complain doesn't know how to configure according to their play style. They just copy paste cfg and day ot is bad. But really it's best public cheat out there.

Ronzku6000

yea, the last time I used this cheat i can agree with u. Right now i'm just waiting that i will get money so I can buy this cheat again :)