Onetap, early review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Jakeman1236

Early adopter
I've only had onetap less than a week, and I have a lot to say about it already. I used to use aimware, it was pretty bad compared to this cheat. While aimware had a lot of options, it had many flaws. One flaw would be how it was extremely bipolar (sometimes hit p, most of the time hit nothing) and how 90% of configs littering the forums were pretty much garbage. Onetap is definitely the second best cheat you can possibly get at the moment. It may not be public, but if you're on when there's an invite wave, you might get lucky and snag an invite. I was one of those people, and frankly I enjoy using this cheat. It can destroy people who peek quite easily surprisingly, and it's quite accurate, though the resolver does have a few issues at the moment, but I assume that will be fixed soon considering how frequently updated this cheat is.

My ratings are as follows:

Legit Cheating - N/A
I haven't used onetap as a legit hack, though I might try it out at some point, but for now I'll just leave it as N/A.

Visuals - 9/10
Some of the best visuals I've seen on a cheat so far. It is very customizable, though I'm giving it a 9/10 thanks to a few areas where it doesn't load the enemies (mainly when coming from T ramp when pushing A on mirage) and you can peek and get sniped thanks to not being able to see them.

HvH Cheating - 9.5/10
This is definitely the second best cheat on the market in my opinion. It hits p and is very reliable, most of the time, in a 1v1. The only issues I have found with this cheat is the resolver. It tends to not be able to hit people using desync. This happens quite often, and usually to some weird free cheat like pphud free that has desync. I'm sure this will be fixed eventually, but it's pretty annoying at the moment.

Stability - 6.5/10
Everyone who has the cheat knows why I'm rating this so low. The cheat has crash issues, quite frequently actually. It happens without warning, you just CTD. I know they are definitely trying to fix this, but for now the crashing is a tad annoying when mid hvh.

Reactions: Chugs