Onetap.com Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

botcheek

This is gonna be my Onetap review. I have recently bought a sub and before that haven't used the cheat since December. Time to review the cheat!

Ragebot:

In all honesty, the ragebot is half decent. spread spread spread
The resolver can miss quite a lot and when I used back in December, the cheat was way better this, like who cares if a bunch of 10 year olds can't config the cheat.
Overall the ragebot is half decent and I can see a lot of improvements being made.

Legitbot:

The legitbot is pretty good, and also it being undetected by VAC, the legitbot is even better.
A bit of improvements can be made but overall the legitbot is pretty good.

Anti-Aim:

The anti-aim is really good, even with legit aa I can make cheats dump.
You just need the right settings and your aa can be unhittable.
Anti-Aim overall really good, some minor improvements can be made, like having more fakelag modes from v2 but other than that the anti-aim is really good.

Visuals:
I absolutely LOVE the visuals, they are clean and you can get good styles from them.
I think they need no improvements right now but maybe in the future.

Misc:
There isn't really much to talk about here so I'll skip this tab.

Javascripts:
There are a lot of useful javascripts the community has made and it has a good API too.
I don't personally use javascripts, only ones that don't affect the gameplay.

Conclusion:
Overall I think Onetap is a pretty good cheat.
Some improvements to the resolver and other things are needed but other than that it is a good cheat.

end

polish1227

This is gonna be my Onetap review. I have recently bought a sub and before that haven't used the cheat since December. Time to review the cheat!

Ragebot:

In all honesty, the ragebot is half decent. spread spread spread
The resolver can miss quite a lot and when I used back in December, the cheat was way better this, like who cares if a bunch of 10 year olds can't config the cheat.
Overall the ragebot is half decent and I can see a lot of improvements being made.

Legitbot:

The legitbot is pretty good, and also it being undetected by VAC, the legitbot is even better.
A bit of improvements can be made but overall the legitbot is pretty good.

Anti-Aim:

The anti-aim is really good, even with legit aa I can make cheats dump.
You just need the right settings and your aa can be unhittable.
Anti-Aim overall really good, some minor improvements can be made, like having more fakelag modes from v2 but other than that the anti-aim is really good.

Visuals:
I absolutely LOVE the visuals, they are clean and you can get good styles from them.
I think they need no improvements right now but maybe in the future.

Misc:
There isn't really much to talk about here so I'll skip this tab.

Javascripts:
There are a lot of useful javascripts the community has made and it has a good API too.
I don't personally use javascripts, only ones that don't affect the gameplay.

Conclusion:
Overall I think Onetap is a pretty good cheat.
Some improvements to the resolver and other things are needed but other than that it is a good cheat.

end
If you're missing due to spread a lot put your hit chance higher

oxy

If you're missing due to spread a lot put your hit chance higher
this
I've found that the cheat misses more to things such as prediction errors and resolver related events (things that aren't broadcast In the console)