Onetap.com Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

MelonBear

I decided to make this review because I was bored and had nothing better to do.

Ragebot- 7.5/10

:
The resolver is a definite improvement from what it used to be as it respects minimum damage and your preferences much more than it used to, though hitting head against competent anti aims are still an issue, especially with scouting as you get your on shot ripped off by every decent cheat on the market.

Anti-Aim- 9/10

:
The anti-aim is great, especially with the addition of java scripts and such but I hope they expand on things like jitter speed and sway control.

Legit Bot- 9/10

:
The legit features on this cheat have pretty much everything you need for legit hacking, the only complaints I have are about the recoil control and the assist as I find them a bit challenging to use.

Visuals- 9/10

:
The visuals on this cheat are fucking amazing, especially with the addition of visual java scripts.My only complaints are about the attachment chams not being able to turn fully transparent, some of the enemy flags being a bit hard to see at times, and the world chams not being as customizable as I hoped they would be.

Misc- 8/10

:
The miscellaneous tab in this cheat is great with many performance and skin change options, though I hope they add the color customizable menu again and maybe some more options to customize the menu for the user.

Preformance- 7/10

:
The cheat takes a much heavier load on my CPU than it used to (though this may be caused by java scripts) and the rampant crashes make hacking a chore as I have to keep restarting my game (especially annoying when I crash in the middle of a match making game).

Forum Support- 10/10

:
The developers, admins, and staff members on this cheat are extremely active from my experience with support available in minutes (they're quite friendly too).

So yeah this was my review have a nice day.

zzztv

I'm surprised about the performance issue, I get the least fps loss with OT than with any other cheat

PiotreQ

I get the least fps loss with OT than with any other cheat
Yes, OT is the most optimized cheat on the market. If I compared aw to ot, then aw had drops from 300 to 100 fps while shooting and at ot I had a decrease of at most 10 fps