Onetap.com review after 1 whole year

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

im i hot

• Total voters

L4wless174

Early adopter
after a fat year with onetap I began to have feelings for it.

ragebot

8.7/10

resolver isn't bad.

Resolver updates are very frequent it is just getting better and better especially when the new instant dt thingy came out. Does not mag dump (as of now) and doesn’t miss frequently unlike during in v2 when it had a total meltdown.

does't miss as much as it used to so there are definitely some resolver improvements from the past month or so. would say it hits every 8-9 shots out of 10 so that's where I got my rating from. The developers are making this better and better unlike polak's meme cheat.

anti-aim

8/10

better than aimware's.

I've seen lots of aa changes along the course of the year, from v1 to v3. v1 anti aim was probably the best out of them all but v3 is still half decent. It does its job.

visuals

9.5/10

HOT

It has everything that you'll need. There's a fat difference of what we need and what we want. I've seen other cheats have some other things that are visually appealing like one specific texture for chams that skeeto has.

legit

9/10

good to have

I don't really cheat legit-ly but it has every option you need for legit but i was hoping from some noobdog features on the legit or misc tab.

miscellaneous

10/10

nice to have.

what else do you need? It also doesn't require a Pleiades to have over 100 fps

staff/support

10/10

kitty lookin cute

best support I've seen on anything.​

• Wow
Reactions: zxdxd and csgoallie
I disagree with the part where you say the Legit has every option you need. I think they should add a randomize option like aimware. After all aimware is known for a having a decent legit botin terms of looking legit. All aimware is good for anymore in my opinion is the LUA system and the Legit Bot. I still pay for aimware on the side just so I can use the flow hooks lua from project entropy lol.