OneTap Before Buy - Questions

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

HACKNICIAN

Hi everyone, I am looking for a good HVH cheat to get and have a few questions.

1) Is OneTap better than Aimware and Gamesense? Can someone list me the what OneTap cheat is better than other cheats at?

2) Does normal HVH still have fake angles last I played there was desync angles?

3) How is OneTap anti aim and resolver? Also is the cheat really good at hitting p headshots? Or Is it bad for headshots and just body aim?

4) Can anyone list what is bad about OneTap?

Jewls

1) Is OneTap better than Aimware and Gamesense? Can someone list me the what OneTap cheat is better than other cheats at?

2) Does normal HVH still have fake angles last I played there was desync angles?

3) How is OneTap anti aim and resolver? Also is the cheat really good at hitting p headshots? Or Is it bad for headshots and just body aim?

might be a cfg error

KateAwpton

Banned

1. Imo it’s the best cheat out. Some cheats are definitely better with 15 luas which basically it’s a custom cheat but base cheats with no luas onetap def takes the cake.

2. Normal hvh can have fake angles with a new plug-in. Onetap will switch modes for this and allow you to config for fake angles on specific servers.

3. Cheat is fucking amazing. Hits head consistently. Read the testimonials and watch media, people who say it doesn’t perform well have user / configuration issues which could happen to you but it’s fun to overcome ;)

4. It’s very well rounded with a great staff team. Extremely organized.

I guess coming from other cheats or comparing is the fact it’s not *as* customizable as others with all the lua shit. I mean it’s really great and absolutely doesn’t need the luas but a good chunk of users are disappointed by this fact.

chillok

Banned
All of them lol if you know how to play ez

some servers
epic its so good i legit never hgetting aimware again
no luas and its legit bot is a a bit blatant +

HACKNICIAN

Thanks. Got a few more questions.

1) The one that is available to buy is this OneTap.V2?

2) I’m still confused as I haven’t played in a year or so. When I played last in MM HVH the anti-aim that was working was called desync fake angles. - Is this still available in normal MM? Please update me on anti aim status.

Last edited: