OnEtAp bAd cHiT pLz rOl bAk uPdAtE k tHx

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

LeonGS

Now really,this cheat changed so much since my last sub ended (like 1 month ago).
Resolver got really good,double tap became even better.I really like how they reworked the ragebot (looks cleaner and overall easier to config).
Java scripting got perfected (there were some really nasty bugs with the overall scripting system).
Also,there are some actually useful scripts on the forum (especially visuals related).
AA (with proper settings) is still very good.

Solid 10/10 for this cheat.

Reactions: wizard84

jimmydeansbeans

Early adopter
really? people are saying they removed like half the ragebot tab
You dont seem to understand that half of this community is just idiotic teenagers, don't listen to what the community says go try it yourself. I injected ot 2 days ago because people were complaining about the update, and i rarely ever hvh anymore, dropped 60 kills playing aggressively against a stacked enemy team of decent hvhers

You dont seem to understand that half of this community is just idiotic teenagers, don't listen to what the community says go try it yourself. I injected ot 2 days ago because people were complaining about the update, and i rarely ever hvh anymore, dropped 60 kills playing aggressively against a stacked enemy team of decent hvhers
media