Onetap after a month and a bit more

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

bLnAt

At first, using it was very hard just because of the amount of options, it was overwhelming, however after a couple days I had downloaded some cfgs and was able to do decent in hvh so I made my own cfg using parts of others. I spent almost a day on the sheer amount of customisation for visuals, I started getting a grip of the menu and cheat in general and though its nothing special I understood the aa and was able to make other cheats dump, well at least miss a couple times. Over the month the cheat got easier and easier to use and overall is definitely the best public cheat, It is also easily able to keep up with other private cheats because of it is consistently updated. Onetap is a very easy to use cheat, though there are some problems they are NOT big enough to make me complain as after a re-inject the cheat is preforming fine. I would 100% recommend this to anyone thinking of buying it as I have recently bought 3 more months, I cant really talk about legit bot as I don't play legit but the couple games I did play were pretty good