onetap after 4 months

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Sweg

[LEGITBOT] - 7
Onetaps legitbot is pretty solid. I'm not expecting much because the main part of the features on onetap go into the ragebot. Because of this, I'm scaling the score because it's obviously not going to perform as well as a dedicated legit cheat. Everything works as it should but I sometimes run into issues where the triggerbot doesn't work or it doesn't backtrack but I'm sure others have had those problems and besides, I don't use those features often even when I legit.
[RAGEBOT] - 8
Onetaps ragebot in its current state is in a very good place. Its lag comp is good, autowall is just working as it should and I feel that its in a really good place compared to other public cheats at this price point. Can it be improved? Yes. But thats with any other cheat. There's no perfect cheat and we all have to deal with the same shit if we run into problems when we do. Its pretty consistent at the moment and I find it to be a very good feature in the cheat.
[VISUALS] - 8
Onetaps visuals are pretty stock. It has what any cheat should have plus the glow chams. And due to the API (which I'll talk about later) we can just att materials that we need, such as the crystal material or the better glow material by @inhonia and @VexatiousCheff respectively. Nothing much to say here
[MISC] - 9
Onetaps misc section is literally just that - a misc section, everything is working fine as is and there's no bugs, ALTHOUGH, I'd like to see a return of the alternate buybot.
[API] - 7
Onetaps API covers anything that you would need. Yes, there are some blanks and yes, there are some bugs but overall the API is fine and I don't find much of a problem with it apart from it being a bit hard to understand at times.

[OVERALL SCORE] - 8.

If you have any questions regarding that I go into further detail about anything in the cheat, feel free to comment