Onetap AA just stops working for me

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Am0s

I have made a video about this whole thing but long story short, one game my AA is working and when I queue up for the next one, it just stops working. It only starts to work again if I restart CS:GO.

P Media:

• Love
Reactions: Meltix120

L4wless174

Early adopter
I have made a video about this whole thing but long story short, one game my AA is working and when I queue up for the next one, it just stops working. It only starts to work again if I restart CS:GO.

P Media:
show scripts

Reactions: Peurr

Peurr

Early adopter
I am very sure that you loaded that 'Fake angle' script with one of your configs. That script most likely overrides your pitch and yaw through an cheat event.

Yet there is probably functionality that resets what it did to your pitch and yaw making these stay on the same value.

Remove that script and see if you can still replicate this.

Haunter

Subscriber
never had this issue check what peer said but that shouldnt cause this as keeping the override should only mean ur AA is stuck as the script wants which can only change yaw but maybe theres a bug with it who knows

• Angry
Reactions: Kayode

NinjaOficial

That happens to me whenever I use a script that changes AA angles, for some reason disabling the script and changing configs isn't enough to restart the AA.

Zeki#0001
not alpha so manual signature
I like coloring text

Am0s

Here's another video. I've did most of the stuff that others were suggesting such as removing the "Fake Angles" script. Also, that script isn't being used by any of my configs but I still deleted it just in case. Here's an example of what's happening, the game that we played before this one (the one seen in the video) my AA was working fine, I was spinning and my desync was normal. The game shown in the video is what started happening to me, everything is turned on but my AA is like "no no no, i ain't spinnin' this time"

P Media 2:

• Wow
Reactions: Meltix120