not good at all, to be honest.

ADVANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of the Onetap community today!
Register Login

Mephistopheles

Subscriber
not a config issue, not a playstyle issue, missing head, missing body, missing everything, the resolver doesn't exist in this cheat or what? you should do something with this cheat, you sell that for 20 euros per month and a paste with some changes i bet it's better that "onetap" i can't call that onetap when is missing everything, cya.

sPeC

Subscriber
You verbally attack people instead of asking for help because YOU alone have a problem with something?? You insecure? Retarded? Both? Def a playstyle/config issue Mr. I know everything mephistopheles.219145 🤡

cry more retard /closed

Reactions: L4wless174

NinjaOficial

Subscriber
Imagine being so bad you can literally dump body aim LMAO
"not a config issue, not a playstyle issue", yes, it's a brain issue and uid issue 🤡

cry more retard /closed

• Love
Reactions: sPeC

Sweg

Subscriber
not a config issue, not a playstyle issue, missing head, missing body, missing everything, the resolver doesn't exist in this cheat or what? you should do something with this cheat, you sell that for 20 euros per month and a paste with some changes i bet it's better that "onetap" i can't call that onetap when is missing everything, cya.
can you show us a couple clips or something useful before you go and spout shit from your mouth

Skykit

Subscriber
I'm copying and pasting this response I made to another post! Please read it as you may find it useful in making a better config.
|
V
The cheat does have some resolver issues indeed. But It's not missing body for me. Try the following settings. If they don't work then I don't know what to say.

Auto:
Min DMG vis = 25
Min DMG wall = 15-20
Hitchance = 60
Prefer/Force Safepoint = True
Prefer/Force Body Aim = True
Head scale = 50-55
Body Scale = 55-65

Scout:
Min DMG vis = 76
Min DMG wall = 40-55
Hitchance = 80
Head scale = 55-60
Body Scale = 65-70

Make sure to play on servers where you have moderate to low ping. Anything above 100 will mess with the aimbot.

Plusion

Subscriber
it's definitely a uid issue
Joined Tuesday at 1:21 AM
Haven't even used the cheat for a fucking week and complaining

Reactions: OUHMAHGAWD

sOsIce21

Subscriber
Get used to how to play with the cheat before complaining you third world braindead fucktard bitch.