new update is p

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

ShadowD

ye, new update is p. Just newcommers dont know how to make cfg, rofl. After this upd i have p stats
its exactly the opposite this update is made for newcomers who dont know how to make a good cfg because u literally cant customize anything. If u try to shoot head with auto u will baim, u cant kill anyone with scout because u will only miss or u will baim someone and then die. The new update is fucking shit only idiots which dont know how to make a good cfg like to use it because now u have only hitchance and mindmg (not even fucking autowall mindmg). Also can someone tell me why did i get banned for saying this???? (perm ban)

wdym literally the whole customizability and feature richness of the cheat is gone now everyone needs to have the same nooby playstyle just because they removed everything if i wanted auto autowall mindmg i can a script for it, if i want to have auto acc boost or hitchance i can make a script for it but i cant choose auto or static its only auto and its bs because lani doesnt know how to update the cheat
lani isnt even the coder u stupid fucking bot