New and need questions answered please

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Hi, I'm new to this csgo cheating magic but I wanna know if this cheat is safe to use on mains? And also is there a virustotal link after purchase to make sure its safe?

Ultranite

1) Never use a cheat on your main unless you don't care if it gets banned. No cheat is 100% safe because Valve is always coming up with new ways to detect cheats. However, it has been a long time since onetap has been detected, and is very reliable. With that being said, there are risks that come with cheating, and if you get banned, it's your responsibility.

2) There is no virustotal link. If you don't trust onetap, nobody is forcing you to buy it. However, I believe it is highly imporbable for a cheat to get > 215,000 users with frequent and regular updates if it was malicious/had malicious intent.

If you have more questions, feel free to reply to this message or send me a private message.

1) Never use a cheat on your main unless you don't care if it gets banned. No cheat is 100% safe because Valve is always coming up with new ways to detect cheats. However, it has been a long time since onetap has been detected, and is very reliable. With that being said, there are risks that come with cheating, and if you get banned, it's your responsibility.

2) There is no virustotal link. If you don't trust onetap, nobody is forcing you to buy it. However, I believe it is highly imporbable for a cheat to get > 215,000 users with frequent and regular updates if it was malicious/had malicious intent.

If you have more questions, feel free to reply to this message or send me a private message.
No that is all thank you for answering!

ocarina

Valve is always coming up with new ways to detect cheats.

elrisitas.jpg

vxtal

hey gamer i have a question about features
i created a legit config and my ping is constantly set to ~170ms, i dont know what i did to set it like that. is there a fakelatency feature that i set somewhere? or is it in backtrack settings?

Ultranite

hey gamer i have a question about features
i created a legit config and my ping is constantly set to ~170ms, i dont know what i did to set it like that. is there a fakelatency feature that i set somewhere? or is it in backtrack settings?
extended backtracking

Hi, I'm new to this csgo cheating magic but I wanna know if this cheat is safe to use on mains? And also is there a virustotal link after purchase to make sure its safe?
ofc ow is broken right now so undetected cheats proberly wont get into ow and onetap is not detected so it depends on you´re luck basecly but the cheat performce well against other cheats defently worth buying!

Reactions: Hakashi

Hakashi

I suggest you don't cheat on your main the cheat is safe but if you are too obvious you might bet banned. Better create an alt account that you cheat in or just don't cheat at all in matchmaking