My very honest review of Onetap V4

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Do you think the cheat is good?

• Total voters

MDJArtz

My completely honest review of Onetap V4

Legit: 9.5/10

Good, but not easy to use.​

I don't know if it's just me, but I can't really use it.​

To be honest, I used the aimbot once, but now I only use triggerbot, but that's rarely as well.​

The backtrack is P, and I love it.​

Overall it's a pretty good legit cheat.​

Rage: 9/10

It's not that hard to make a good, and P hitting config.​

I sometimes miss to resolver, prediction, but I don't get it that often, to care.​

The anti-aim is not perfect by any means, but it still has good customizability.​

I rarely spam fakes (not an irony), but sometimes I don't shoot, even with "Dynamic" minimum damage.
But to be honest, when I first launched the cheat, I didn't know why the ragebot didn't work.​

It's a hotkey, like why? I know, people might want to hotkey it for like MM or something but still, why?​

Overall I give the ragebot a 9/10.​

Visuals: 10/10

The menu is a bit hard to navigate through.​

I had trouble getting to where I want, but after a month I memorized everything there is in the menu.​

The chams are looking good, the esp is just making me feel good.​

The visuals are good.​

Misc: 10/10

The only problem is the buybot.​

I hate it. It's always hard to find the buybot, and adjust it to my needs.​

But the menus are correctly labeled.​

If an admin is reading this, please add filtering for the skin selector.​

The filter should be "For this Weapon only".​

Overall the misc. is good.​

Your account: 10/10

First, it was weird to select my configs here, but after a day I got used to it.​

I think it was a really good idea to make the configs in the cloud, to make them shareable.​

The javascript is easy, I like the idea of not choosing "The overused LUA system.".​

This was a good choice!​

Overall: 9.7/10

The cheat is almost perfect, it's sometimes literally better than Gamesense.​

The price is good, the admins are quick, and I recommend the cheat, to everyone who is kinda new to HvH.​

I forgot, that the last time I used this cheat, was in March on my old laptop before I broke the screen.​

Now, I've got a PC (with good specifications) and I requested an HWID reset, and I got it in like 5 seconds, and I could use the cheat again.​

Other cheats take like 1-2 days to reset your HWID.​

I hope this was useful to everyone who was looking to buy this cheat!​

Overall, this is a good cheat! I recommend it!​

Thanks for reading.

MDJArtz​

Outcalled

It's a hotkey, like why? I know, people might want to hotkey it for like MM or something but still, why?

That's a good addition that I wish more cheats had, I always use this when needed to quickly semi-rage against a ezfrags user. Or when someone is blatantly walling.

but sometimes I don't shoot

I never had an issue with this so possibly config issue or something else, but afaik this shouldn't be an issue but I heard some other people have this aswell.

iixyes

To be honest, I used the aimbot once, but now I only use triggerbot, but that's rarely as well.​

I sometimes miss to resolver, prediction, but I don't get it that often, to care.​

The anti-aim is not perfect by any means, but it still has good customizability.​

I rarely spam fakes (not an irony), but sometimes I don't shoot, even with "Dynamic" minimum damage.​

But to be honest, when I first launched the cheat, I didn't know why the ragebot didn't work.​

It's a hotkey, like why? I know, people might want to hotkey it for like MM or something but still, why?​

I had trouble getting to where I want, but after a month I memorized everything there is in the menu.​

The visuals are good.​

First, it was weird to select my configs here, but after a day I got used to it.​

I think it was a really good idea to make the configs in the cloud, to make them shareable.​

The javascript is easy, I like the idea of not choosing "The overused LUA system.".​

This was a good choice!​

The price is good, the admins are quick, and I recommend the cheat, to everyone who is kinda new to HvH.​

I forgot, that the last time I used this cheat, was in March on my old laptop before I broke the screen.​

Now, I've got a PC (with good specifications) and I requested an HWID reset, and I got it in like 5 seconds, and I could use the cheat again.​

Thanks for reading.

MDJArtz​

ok so, what you on.

3de

I rarely spam fakes (not an irony), but sometimes I don't shoot, even with "Dynamic" minimum damage.​

The visuals are good.​

This was a good choice!​

Thanks for reading.

MDJArtz​

The legit bot is ok but not very good for closeting and it also misses a lot for triggerbot in my opinion and the rage is very good but the resolver needs slight improvements but it's not broken so why fix something that's not broken