My Semi-Biased Onetap.com Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

freemanatee

NOTE: this does not include any Javascripts as I well cover that separately
Legitbot 7.5
Only got ow'd once and that was cuz I was spinning. the cheat/legitbot is not that bad to config either and i would say it is on par with aimwares or a little better. You can config it to be a semirage monster or the best closet cheat. I have had little problem with the legitbot and little performance drops when using it. (my specs are a tad bit overkill for csgo though your experience will vary). FYI i've been vac banned with aimware but never onetap.
Visuals 9/10
Onetaps visuals imo are the best visuals of all the public and most of the private cheats since you can get a varied amount of visuals. personally I dont think there is much to change ESP and chams wise but if i were to change one thing i would add more chams modes and add more unique indicators for keybinds and such. along with a nade warning (ik they are looking for a original design so that it is unique).
Anti-Aim 6/10
The base onetap antiaim needs plenty work but it is still usable to a point. you can get a decent aa config for HVH and MM but I would not play community/5v5 without at least a lowdelta/aa js. Onetap's AA is relatively easy to config for me at least and I have little performance drops with it.
Antiaim with jses 10/10
Litteraly untouchable sometimes and it's prob the best public cheat out there for antiaim if u have jses.
Ragebot: 7/10
Sometimes the cheat just has a moment where it won't shoot (most likely user error) and you cant just pick up a config that you bought off of some random persons selly and expect for the cheat to perform as well it does for him. If you want a really good experience with onetap hvh i would make your own config that you config as you play to find the settings best for your playstyle. the DT is the best out rn for public cheats and the resolver and prediction is super spooky.
Ragebot with jses: 9;10
onetap very scary paired with the right jses, literally makes you into a god or a complete buffoon if u play wrong with it.
Misc
Everything is there beside nade warning, better indicators, and a nade helper but those all can bought
Final notes: my experience with onetap has been the best csgo cheat experience i have had in a looong time. I would reccomend it if you have the money.

freemanatee

note: i've used onetap since v2 crack first came out and my experince is biased since it is one of the only p2c's i use.