My Review Of Onetap.com

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Chickfilla

Aimbot = 8 / 10

Resolver = 5 / 10

Visuals = 8 / 10

Misc = 9 / 10

HvH = 6 / 10

DT = 7 / 10

Staff = Cant rate haven't asked for hwid resets etc

Js / Lua = 3 / 10

Legit = 8 / 10

Backtrack = 7 / 10

Why these scores? Resolver issues left and right missing stupid af shots.
Do I recommend this cheat? Not as if right now.
Can they improve the cheat? Yes, Will they? Probably not
What other cheats can you use that are better? No clue all cheats seem shit atm.
I've talked to alot of old and new alpha users and they mostly say that v3 was good when it was private but when public it went shit.
Why this might have happened? Most cheats are as good as all available.
Waste of money? No
To come to an end how do I rate onetap.com as a hole?
Also the cheat crashes alot and trying to host servers with friends wont work since you most likely get dc'd cuz files being invalid etc.

5 / 10 -Dexter

-1 Resolver
-2 Crashes
-1 Lua
-1 HvH

Sweg

1. resolver is fine, most issues are likely config issues
2. cheat basically improves with each update, which are quite frequent compared to other cheats
3. v3 was never private (?)
4. files being invalid isn't an issue with the cheat (?)
5. why'd you put js/lua at a 3/10? what does this even mean?

Alphanine

Js / Lua = 3 / 10
and how exactly? onetap's API contains shit I haven't really seen anywhere else (except soufiw hack) (referring to the various ragebot stuff rn)

lack of FFI kinda sucks tho but putting FFI into a 160k member cheat with the average user's IQ being closer to room temperature will lead to people being ratted and shit

Last edited:

Peurr

Early adopter
what are you basing your scores on? mostly resolver andjs/lua caught my attention.

do you have any other premium cheat which outnumbers onetap in those?

the 3/10 for the scripting api makes no sense as it's actually the most exstensive api that exists for any cheat at the moment.

also the resolver, if you compare it to any other cheat like skeet or fatality it's just better (doesnt mean you kill more people, but if you compare the current cheats you'll notice that onetap's resolver is just provenly RESOLVING more).

Zweds

please explain how the js / "lua" api is bad? as of right now there is just shit coming out of your mouth, cfg issue.

oxy

what are you basing your scores on? mostly resolver andjs/lua caught my attention.

do you have any other premium cheat which outnumbers onetap in those?

the 3/10 for the scripting api makes no sense as it's actually the most exstensive api that exists for any cheat at the moment.

also the resolver, if you compare it to any other cheat like skeet or fatality it's just better (doesnt mean you kill more people, but if you compare the current cheats you'll notice that onetap's resolver is just provenly RESOLVING more).
give us the ability to mess with the resolver :cool:

rade22893

Banned
Pretty not a bad review. All who say that someone cfg issue those iq below 30, because cheat truth sometimes may not get into the real model, but in frequent cases it is a problem Settings.
But what you said about the READ API is not true. In Chita a pretty good API, I would say that it is at the skeet level, but a little lower.
And in general, you said everything almost true 👍

Haunter

Subscriber
Pretty not a bad review. All who say that someone cfg issue those iq below 30, because cheat truth sometimes may not get into the real model, but in frequent cases it is a problem Settings.
But what you said about the READ API is not true. In Chita a pretty good API, I would say that it is at the skeet level, but a little lower.
And in general, you said everything almost true 👍
🤔

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
How can you relate the resolver outside of ragebot when it's one of the most important things
If you have issues then by all means show us a video and your settings. This is how issues get resolved