My Pre-sale Questions

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

cheatH12

Good day. I just have some questions that will help me decide if onetap is a fit for me.

1. I know the HvH is the focus of this hack but it has a Legitbot. How good is the legit bot on a scale of 1-10? (compared to other legit aimbots, feature-wise)
2. Does the private forums have free configs for HvH and Legit?
3. How does the hack inject into CSGO? Does it come with a client or an injector? Do I have to have my own UD injector?
4. What is your policy on HWID lock?
5. What operating systems are supported?
6. If for some technical reason the hack does not run on my system, can and will you refund me? (I will be paying via paypal/credit card)
7. Related to #6, I'm gonna need to use a re-seller if I wanna use paypal. If I have problems, will the onetap staff help me or I'm gonna have to deal with the re-seller only?

skies

Early adopter
1. 9 - has all the necessary features for a good legitbot
2. Yes
3. It injects using a client (essentially the loader) very easy, just download and enter your forum name and password to login
4. Hardware IDs can be reset very easily (providing you're not lying ofc)
5. Windows 10 only
7. Depends, if its an operating system problem then probably not, as it clearly states the requirements on the forum

cheatH12

1. 9 - has all the necessary features for a good legitbot
2. Yes
3. It injects using a client (essentially the loader) very easy, just download and enter your forum name and password to login
4. Hardware IDs can be reset very easily (providing you're not lying ofc)
5. Windows 10 only
7. Depends, if its an operating system problem then probably not, as it clearly states the requirements on the forum
Awww, that sucks, win7 user here.

trickykaden

You are able to upgrade to windows 10 for free. You can find tutorials online, you just have to be careful of viruses and whatnot.

marshz

Awww, that sucks, win7 user here.
m8 win 7 support got shut down by microsoft i rly recommend moving on to win 10 i moved from the legendary win 7 and 10 is kinda bad but good at security, and more apps support it and its cleaner and may run some apps faster.

mailmad

m8 win 7 support got shut down by microsoft i rly recommend moving on to win 10 i moved from the legendary win 7 and 10 is kinda bad but good at security, and more apps support it and its cleaner and may run some apps faster.
thank you so much, so now my main problem is affording onetap sub XD