My Over Honest Onetap "v4" Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

voyac

Hey, so since onetap is currently taking the lead in the HvH community I decided I should review it because I've had it for a month now.

Rage Bot: The ragebot is really good but one thing nagging me about it is that its overly complicated, It's a pain to config. I do good with it but not always. One of my favorite things about the rage bot is the doubletap. Fastest doubletap I've ever used in my life (Other than fatality.win) Second fastest. Solid rage bot, needs some updating tho. It baims with the scout which I really do not like but eh its whatever. However! You need like 5 javascripts to make it actually hit something and get a determined kill/get some good anti aim.
The anti aim is really bland and overly complicated.

Final rage bot review.. 7/10 needs a updated resolver.

Legit bot:

The legit bot is one of the best things I've used in the cheat, It's undetected. And its really not hard to make a config that wont get you overwatched! But I don't get why the invert aa for legit aa Isn't in the anti aim tab for legit bot. Talking about legit anti aim, It doesn't work in mm, which I really do not like! But its a solid legit bot, really good.

9.5/10

Visuals:

Probably one of the most annoying things to config is the visuals. Stuff is put in wrong places which annoys me, can you believe the third person is in MISC? yeah, In misc which annoys me a lot, It Isn't that hard to config tho just annoying. I love the chams and stuff you can do with the visuals. Beautiful.

6/10

Misc:

Easy to config, decent options, One thing missing is the Jump Bug, you need a javascript for it which is stupid. For a rage and legit cheat it should have jump bug. Clantags need more customizability, I wanted to try to make clantags like fatality/gamesense/neverlose which I know I can't do neverlose but whatever, I need javascripts for the other 2, Oh and you need to hold SHIFT to put capitals in the clantag which is also very dumb.

7/10

Thanks for reading my review, I will be using this cheat for a long time as my main p2c.

luvisrage16

Visuals:

Probably one of the most annoying things to config is the visuals. Stuff is put in wrong places which annoys me, can you believe the third person is in MISC? yeah, In misc which annoys me a lot, It Isn't that hard to config tho just annoying. I love the chams and stuff you can do with the visuals. Beautiful.
don't like all the other cheats have the third person in misc?

voyac

Its bland, just like v3, Very basic, overcomplicated in different sections and just too much, yall some typical ot dickriders, if u wanna keep on talking shit dont read or reply, not hard. its my review and what i think about the cheat im use to other cheats not OT.

trickykaden

It's a pain to config
Easiest cheat to config
You need like 5 javascripts to make it actually hit something and get a determined kill
Not true. Base aimbot is fine.
The anti aim is really bland and overly complicated.
As YeetMaster said, can't be both. How is it spread out?
One thing missing is the Jump Bug
If you can do it with a js why add it to the cheat.
Clantags need more customizability, I wanted to try to make clantags like fatality/gamesense/neverlose which I know I can't do neverlose but whatever
Why do you want to fake other cheats?
its split up too much, kys
Yes say "kys" when someone doesn't agree with your opinion.

Dude you're braindead.

voyac

Easiest cheat to config

Not true. Base aimbot is fine.

As YeetMaster said, can't be both. How is it spread out?

If you can do it with a js why add it to the cheat.

Why do you want to fake other cheats?

Yes say "kys" when someone doesn't agree with your opinion.

Dude you're braindead.
Easiest to config? No, If you watch any other review on youtube or a showcase there is at least 1 person saying it is over complicated and its my opinion, This cheat has so much potential but its so bad sometimes.

And I've answered to the anti aim, where its bland and over complicated, Firstly it has nothing different from v3. All there is different is different sections which I can't even tell which one is in which.

JumpBug should be in every legit/hvh cheat, I shouldn't need a javascript for it, common sense.

Its not faking other cheats its just that if you go in any hvh server you just see ot users, I want my clan tag to be unique. Its just what I want.

I said kys because I was done arguing with people nagging me about the anti aim and the cheat being over complicated to config.

trickykaden

Easiest to config? No, If you watch any other review on youtube or a showcase there is at least 1 person saying it is over complicated and its my opinion, This cheat has so much potential but its so bad sometimes.

And I've answered to the anti aim, where its bland and over complicated, Firstly it has nothing different from v3. All there is different is different sections which I can't even tell which one is in which.

JumpBug should be in every legit/hvh cheat, I shouldn't need a javascript for it, common sense.

Its not faking other cheats its just that if you go in any hvh server you just see ot users, I want my clan tag to be unique. Its just what I want.

I said kys because I was done arguing with people nagging me about the anti aim and the cheat being over complicated to config.
I use a javascript that sets every ragebot setting to random shit. If I can still hit 5k's with that the cheat isn't hard to configure. Yes, anti-aim is a bit bland, but it's definitely not over complicated. You can make nearly any anti-aim you want with javascript. Jumpbug is easily doable via js, and now with cloud javascript coming out, it's even easier for new users to add a jump bug javascript. All the have to do is use the search bar, find a thread, click the invite link, and that's it. You can make any clantag you want with javascript, even syncing clan tags, which have already been released and pasted off of by multiple people.