My opinion on the cheat

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

echo

Banned
Legit: 7/10
I didnt really used it for legit sincei got another cheat for this matter but i tried it out a few times and imo the legitbot is pretty confusing.
It got every core feature but ist missing somethings like: silent aim with low fov, combined silent aim, imo another smooth system and backtrack triggerbot.
also as stated above i dont reall get the legoitbot system in all his facets

RAGE: 9/10
I reall only use this part of the Cheat and i have to say its an great experience so far. The ragebot got all need feature + some really nice goodies, the weapon config system is advanced and easy to use, any other rage option is easy to config and understand. The auto-stop is amazing i had so much good kills just cuz i got stopped for a few ticks to tap someone out of my screenspace. The autowall is the best if ever used and the hc and min dmg system is working. After fake angles got patched the resolver never was that strong anymore but i think this will change soon so i wont critizies this too much. Backtracking with onetap is reliable and constant so you dont have to worry about it. For me the Baim-key sometimes doesnt work and i headshot them but thats not a big deal xD.

ANTI-HIT: 7/10
Well im going to count many things to this since in this cheat its called Anti-Hit and not Anti-Aim. Lets start with the fakelag and i dont have to complain about much when it comes to the fakelag it got all you ever need some other fakelage modes would may be usefull but i cant find anything i wanna see added here. Body Lean is something i still dont get but whatever >.< . The anti-aim itself isnt so good imo the desync could be improved and working better together with freestand also more desync modes would be great. The Slowwalk is good but again better desync would be great. The Freestand is doing is job perfect so nothing bad to say about this ^^.
Fakeduck is hella useful so big + for this feature. I would love to see teleport peek added since this lua always made my day in the tranny cheat (dunno if i cansay other cheat names lel).

PLAYERS: 9.5/10
Player Esp got all you need only thing that could be added is shared Esp

VISUALS: 10/10
As with the players category I can't really complain at all. Every feature there is usefull and coded perfect.
I love that you have different tracers for HIT and MISS also diffrent markers for client, spread and server hits.

MISC 9.5/10
The miscs are pretty much perfect aswell. It comes with some features i never saw in any other cheat, like aim at bomb and auto peek an every useful feature btw. The custom Skychanger, Modelchanger, Hitscound Changer is combined with an sv_pure bypass amazing. Any other option works as would expect it. The only thing i would love to see is lua added to the cheat.

thx for taking time to read it.

Legit: 7/10
I didnt really used it for legit sincei got another cheat for this matter but i tried it out a few times and imo the legitbot is pretty confusing.
It got every core feature but ist missing somethings like: silent aim with low fov, combined silent aim, imo another smooth system and backtrack triggerbot.
also as stated above i dont reall get the legoitbot system in all his facets

RAGE: 9/10
I reall only use this part of the Cheat and i have to say its an great experience so far. The ragebot got all need feature + some really nice goodies, the weapon config system is advanced and easy to use, any other rage option is easy to config and understand. The auto-stop is amazing i had so much good kills just cuz i got stopped for a few ticks to tap someone out of my screenspace. The autowall is the best if ever used and the hc and min dmg system is working. After fake angles got patched the resolver never was that strong anymore but i think this will change soon so i wont critizies this too much. Backtracking with onetap is reliable and constant so you dont have to worry about it. For me the Baim-key sometimes doesnt work and i headshot them but thats not a big deal xD.

ANTI-HIT: 7/10
Well im going to count many things to this since in this cheat its called Anti-Hit and not Anti-Aim. Lets start with the fakelag and i dont have to complain about much when it comes to the fakelag it got all you ever need some other fakelage modes would may be usefull but i cant find anything i wanna see added here. Body Lean is something i still dont get but whatever >.< . The anti-aim itself isnt so good imo the desync could be improved and working better together with freestand also more desync modes would be great. The Slowwalk is good but again better desync would be great. The Freestand is doing is job perfect so nothing bad to say about this ^^.
Fakeduck is hella useful so big + for this feature. I would love to see teleport peek added since this lua always made my day in the tranny cheat (dunno if i cansay other cheat names lel).

PLAYERS: 9.5/10
Player Esp got all you need only thing that could be added is shared Esp

VISUALS: 10/10
As with the players category I can't really complain at all. Every feature there is usefull and coded perfect.
I love that you have different tracers for HIT and MISS also diffrent markers for client, spread and server hits.

MISC 9.5/10
The miscs are pretty much perfect aswell. It comes with some features i never saw in any other cheat, like aim at bomb and auto peek an every useful feature btw. The custom Skychanger, Modelchanger, Hitscound Changer is combined with an sv_pure bypass amazing. Any other option works as would expect it. The only thing i would love to see is lua added to the cheat.

thx for taking time to read it.

nice review