MY ONETAP V3 REVIEW (1 MONTH)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

nubzzy

Hey! Onetap is a really good cheat, and i have never been suffering from crashes, fps drops, bugs n more like on aimware. But no offense, the ragebot needs a big update
i love everything with onetap, visuals n more, but i expected more from onetaps ragebot, i had onetap v2 like 9 months ago and it was p,
Don't ban me or anything im just saying my opinion.
This cheat is awesome but the ragebot needs a big improvment
I have bought a config and its not the config its the ragebot. Tips, improve the resolver, expand the antiaim section with like more antiaim options like jitter customization n more.
And i met a semi raging player using a free cheat, and this is what happened. Remember i love this hack, and i will keep buying it if u guys improve the ragebot!
Counter-strike_Global_Offensive_Screenshot_2020.04.07_-_11.56.04.40.png

Nubzzy#7599

Zeroxyns

The ragebot is fine. The cheat is telling you what ur missing to. Either raise ur hitchance, turn on shot delay, lower scales, or just use dynamic pointscale. Spread has nothing to do with the resolver.
The ragebot is fine. The cheat is telling you what ur missing to. Either raise ur hitchance, turn on shot delay, lower scales, or just use dynamic pointscale. Spread has nothing to do with the resolver.
missed shot due to spread is 70% resolver

Synth

missed shot due to spread is 70% resolver
and which part of your ass did you pull the number 70 out of? dont comment on things you know nothing about please i havent had a sub since the last 2 updates but surely they didnt completely revamp their bruteforce logic and if they did it prob wouldnt have made it way worse since that doesnt make sense and even if they did for some reason make it check the least logical angle at every given moment with things like safepoint and proper pointscaling you would be fine hitting body. You are most likely expecting too much of the cheat and/or not understanding the gamemode you are playing

Reactions: froze

froze

If u think u are having problems then just post a video of the situation, & ur cfg. Its not cancer I can assure u that. Try fixing up your playstyle aswell. Desync meta is different, its not hard to make a cheat miss. RNG also plays a role. Saying something is cancer but then not providing any proof isnt doing the staff any good & it definitely wont get ur issue resolved.

Reactions: Synth

nubzzy

If u think u are having problems then just post a video of the situation, & ur cfg. Its not cancer I can assure u that. Try fixing up your playstyle aswell. Desync meta is different, its not hard to make a cheat miss. RNG also plays a role. Saying something is cancer but then not providing any proof isnt doing the staff any good & it definitely wont get ur issue resolved.
Ok,

idc

i agree with u ragebot need update i remeber that ot v2 was OP af a lot of cheat get BIG updates onetap dont do anything with this otc still can tap ot rifk7 start tap me and aimware v5 and i know why rage bot not getting good updates i think onetap need huge update the cheat will back to the top ONLY VERY VERY P cfg can start killing #ONETAP NEED UPDATE

Reactions: user131

CutUrWrist

and which part of your ass did you pull the number 70 out of? dont comment on things you know nothing about please i havent had a sub since the last 2 updates but surely they didnt completely revamp their bruteforce logic and if they did it prob wouldnt have made it way worse since that doesnt make sense and even if they did for some reason make it check the least logical angle at every given moment with things like safepoint and proper pointscaling you would be fine hitting body. You are most likely expecting too much of the cheat and/or not understanding the gamemode you are playing
u realize calculating misses isnt accurcate 90% of the time niggas get missed due to spread in Fucking no spread the resolver is def not that good rn

famez

Subscriber
lellelele nice cfg, literally all of those shots were missed due to spread, nothing to do with resolver

Synth

u realize calculating misses isnt accurcate 90% of the time niggas get missed due to spread in Fucking no spread the resolver is def not that good rn
ahh once again another random statement "u realize calculating misses isnt accurate 90% of the time" i would love to see some proof of this completely random and illogical thing you just said with a random number thrown in just to make it sound like you are so certain of something that you dont seem to have any information about. once again expecting too much of the resolver/cheat in general

H0wly

Its true that ot wasnt hitting that good in the last few weeks but i think that the most people doesnt understand how they make own configs and just use configs from other Players/ YouTubers. I dont want to blame these configs some of them hit p when they get new released but if u take some time and create a config at your own for your personal playstyle ot will hit very well.

Autron

Its true that ot wasnt hitting that good in the last few weeks but i think that the most people doesnt understand how they make own configs and just use configs from other Players/ YouTubers. I dont want to blame these configs some of them hit p when they get new released but if u take some time and create a config at your own for your personal playstyle ot will hit very well.
depends. even the best cfg doesnt bring shit when the cheat misses somewhat constantly "due to spread" ;;))) or simply due to resolver .-. even with force accuracy and higher HC. I noticed that scout is sometimes unplayable because its just shooting fakes and then ur getting on-shot or DT baimed.
Also its very random if u do good. I had this a few times: one round ill make an easy 5k and have no problems with hitting head and the next round OT is just shooting fakes.... Its the randomness that makes the cheat quite bad ATM.