My onetap review.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

SlippyCrab

Let's start off with the ragebot.
Ragebot: 6.5/10
My main issue with the rage bot isn't the resolver because that's actually decent, my main issue is it being inconsistent and also the targeting being not too good, many times now the ragebot will go for stupid shots like going for head when they are lethal to body(I have tried js and I have on prefer body), doing less then their hp when they are lethal to body with one shot and other small issues similar to those. On their own those issues wouldn't be too bad but with the amount of small issues and the amount if times they happen it get's annoying fast.

Anti-Aim: 8/10
To me at least onetaps antiaim is it's best part, whether or not you use js the antiaim is very good at making people miss their first few shot's so you have time to dt or onshot them, and with a good js you can make people dump you when you have your knife out, it's not very useful for actual hvh but it is fun.

Legit: N/A
Never used.

Visuals: 9/10: onetap has some really nice visual options that can be even better with js, the only thing that would make it better is if we could change the font on esp, It is probably possible to do with js but I am bad at coding.

Misc: 10/10
Has everything you need and if there is something additional you want it can probably be done with js

Overall: 7/10
Overall I would say that onetap is in a decent state rn but it has definitely been better and I hope with future updates it will get better.
Thanks for reading :)

satrical

Let's start off with the ragebot.
Ragebot: 6.5/10
My main issue with the rage bot isn't the resolver because that's actually decent, my main issue is it being inconsistent and also the targeting being not too good, many times now the ragebot will go for stupid shots like going for head when they are lethal to body(I have tried js and I have on prefer body), doing less then their hp when they are lethal to body with one shot and other small issues similar to those. On their own those issues wouldn't be too bad but with the amount of small issues and the amount if times they happen it get's annoying fast.

Anti-Aim: 8/10
To me at least onetaps antiaim is it's best part, whether or not you use js the antiaim is very good at making people miss their first few shot's so you have time to dt or onshot them, and with a good js you can make people dump you when you have your knife out, it's not very useful for actual hvh but it is fun.

Legit: N/A
Never used.

Visuals: 9/10: onetap has some really nice visual options that can be even better with js, the only thing that would make it better is if we could change the font on esp, It is probably possible to do with js but I am bad at coding.

Misc: 10/10
Has everything you need and if there is something additional you want it can probably be done with js

Overall: 7/10
Overall I would say that onetap is in a decent state rn but it has definitely been better and I hope with future updates it will get better.
Thanks for reading :)
I agree with everything except for aa, I feel like it could be significantly improved upon as I struggle to get people with scout to miss my head more then once with default aa.

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
G*******e and N****L**e is better

honklhonk.jpg