My Onetap Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

xNath03

Hi there, I just want to say that I first cheated in Counter Strike back in February 2015 and so far this is the best cheat I have ever come to use. I have been using onetap for a little while now, and I feel like this review needs to be done

Legitbot - Now I know onetap is mainly a hvh cheat but the legitbot in this cheat is one of my favourites compared to other cheats such as AIMWARE, the legitbot in this cheat seems to be much more legit and seems to improve the chance to hit jump shots, as when ever using this cheat I always hit jumpshots, and also the legit aa is pretty good and always seems stop people from hitting my head aha so overall i'd give it a 7/10

Ragebot - Now onto the rage bot, this is something I absolutely fucking love about onetap. Now I must add the sometimes the resolver can miss quite a bit against fatality lagsync aa but other than that resolver it hitting p most of the time. The setting up of a rage config is very easy and simple to do with onetap, it took me about 15 mins to make my cfg and after that I was just hitting head after head after head with my scout. The one thing I would try and improve is the AA but you can easily do that with a javascript so overall 9/10

Visuals - Now one of my favourite things, the visuals, I absolutely love the visuals in onetap they are so clean and sexy, I think the only one setback of onetaps visuals isnt to do with anything in game but just the menu its self its a bit boring looking as you can't change much of it like before in v2 but that's fine I guess it doesnt impact the users experience much with the cheat as your be hitting p most of the time. 8/10

Misc - Movement features are decent for closet cheating, I just wish they would add some sort of legit bhop feature to make it so if you want to use the bhop you wont hit it all the time and sometimes you will miss the jump just because this will make your gameplay in overwatch a bit more legit looking but other than that the misc features are about the same as any other cheat so overall 7/10

Overall together i'd give the cheat around an 8.5/10

I have been hvhing for a while now and 100% will continue to use onetap, it is a very good hvh cheat.

Add: If you do not like onetap and your looking for another cheat, i'd say to you just give onetap a try and don't go to AIMWARE, I had AIMWARE before (v2, v3, v4, v5) and ever since v4 and v5 came out i've done nothing but get shit on, but since buying onetap i've been absolutely slaying going at least 25+ kills a hvh game with around a 2-3 kd

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Andesh and Codec