My Onetap review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

purged

Early adopter
My review (After like 5-4 days)

Legit [10/10] Legit feels really good. I mean I only played like 3-4 games but aimbot felt nice and I think I can give a 10.

Rage [7/10] Now this is where the problem begins for me. Maybe it's just me because my configs are meh but the resolver definitely misses a lot. My console is always getting spammed with missed shot due to occlusion/spread and sometimes this can be really frustrating. But when the resolver works it taps so hard. If there's something I can do to reduce this please let me know through the replies or DMs.

Anti-Hit [10/10] JESUS WITH THE NEW UPDATE THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD.

Visuals [10/10] Visuals are really good and this is one of the reasons why I bought onetap. They look so sexy and cool tbh. It's very customizable and good.

Staff/support [N/A] Thankfully, never had to talk to a support/staff member yet. But on other reviews, they say they're good so I only can guess.

P

phage

Missed shot due to spread and occlusion have nothing due to resolver, just your config.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
I agree with everything but the Rage. The Rage bot is one of the best in my opinion.

math

Early adopter
I agree but why would you give rage only a 7/10? Seems your problems are config problems, rage is def 10/10