My month with Onetap (Short Honest Review)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Ayro

Rage-bot 7.8/10
Sometimes it misses but hits when it feel likes to, could be a config issue don't know, revolver needs some fixes. Resolver is not the best but can get the job done.

Legit-bot 8/10
The legit bot is insanely good if you can configure it *cough cough* hollow's legitbot collection *cough* *cough* I recommend it.

Anti-Aim 3/10
Anti-Aim is pretty bad to be honest not so much to select from would love more anti-aims in the future.

Visuals 10/10
Love the visuals look sick as fuck.

Misc 10/10
Nothing to say it has all you need a configure system, bhop ect.

Thanks for reading, this is my opinion so pls no bully

KateAwpton

Banned
3/10 for antiaim? These are some of the best antiaims? Why add pointless shit anti aim settings that don’t work? They are insane the options they give and if you disagree you aren’t using them correctly and have configuration issues. I recommend using manual if you know what you are doing and can’t config cause the auto directions is P af and if it isn’t working for you, it’s your fault.

Ayro

3/10 for antiaim? These are some of the best antiaims? Why add pointless shit anti aim settings that don’t work? They are insane the options they give and if you disagree you aren’t using them correctly and have configuration issues. I recommend using manual if you know what you are doing and can’t config cause the auto directions is P af and if it isn’t working for you, it’s your fault.
Thanks for reading, this is my opinion so pls no bully

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
+1, other than the aa, the aa with fakelag allows a better combination.