my Honest Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Kinganime

This is my Honest Review of Onetap.com
I have used the cheat for a few months
and i have just comeback.

Rage: 8/10
The resolver is pretty good for the most part.Sometimes it ignores the min dmg i feel like they could add dmg accuracy back or they could add min dmg override.Its really simple to use for new hvhers i would recommend it for anyone starting.

Legit: 10/10
Easy to setup and really good.has everything you need i find it hard to get banned unless you are going super blatant

Visuals: 10/10
I found it really easy to setup and very customizable.I like the particle rain and skyboxes i would remove just rain cause no one use it.I found fov while scoped to be a huge life saver so i can see more around me and not get blind sighted when scoped it.

AntiAim: 8/10
i like how the aa is simple just a little bit to simple.It would be cool if you add like a different aa while moving.As i said for the rage and legit super easy for new hvhers.You can make a good aa with it but for like a god mode aa you need some js.

Skinchanger: 9/10
Amazing skinchanger works with no issue and its easy to use.I just wish you could preview the skins.

Misc: 10/10
Everything you need for hvh and more.

JavaScripts: __/10
I cant really rate cause i dont make them.But i use some js and it works fine.

I would recommend this software for anyone starting hvh or even someone who has been hvhing for a while.
I would definitely buy a sub again

SkinChanger: 9/10?
my finer hurt from scrolling like wtf 9/10?
are you okay, did you get kidnapped by lama and got forced to say this, you have to be talking about another cheat, aimware skinchanger is better than this!

Reactions: xariss

Hyu

SkinChanger: 9/10?
my finer hurt from scrolling like wtf 9/10?
are you okay, did you get kidnapped by lama and got forced to say this, you have to be talking about another cheat, aimware skinchanger is better than this!
why the FUCk would you bump a thread that's from july