My Honest Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

skyhops

My Review
Ragebot a Solid 9 / 10 - Never really had any issues, the Cheat of course had it's Ups and Downs.
Anti-Aim a solid 9 / 10 - Not 10 Just because i dont really like to work with js's :p
Visuals s Solid 10 / 10 - I love the Visuals, they are clean and i dont have anything against them - ONLY the new fire visuals.

Misc a Solid 10 / 10 - Everything needed is there, and no useless shit added.
JS's a Solid 8 / 10 - Only issues i have is my brain, cuz i cant seem to make them great enough.

Overall 9 / 10 - Great cheat, will keep on using it, even tho i have other options.

[Note:] I did not review the legitbot, because i simply never legit cheat with onetap.

CanyJr

Ragebot a Solid 7 / 10 - Misses to much and dt is way to slow to compete with other cheats.
Anti-Aim a solid 8 / 10 - Just a 8 cause it is.
Visuals s Solid 10 / 10 - I love the Visuals, they are clean and i dont have anything against them - ONLY the new fire visuals. (You kinda right on this)
Misc a Solid 10 / 10 - Everything needed is there, and no useless shit added. (Maybe a good tag?)
JS's a Solid 7 / 10 - Just use luas man.

Overall 8 / 10

skyhops

Ragebot a Solid 7 / 10 - Misses to much and dt is way to slow to compete with other cheats.
Anti-Aim a solid 8 / 10 - Just a 8 cause it is.
Visuals s Solid 10 / 10 - I love the Visuals, they are clean and i dont have anything against them - ONLY the new fire visuals. (You kinda right on this)
Misc a Solid 10 / 10 - Everything needed is there, and no useless shit added. (Maybe a good tag?)
JS's a Solid 7 / 10 - Just use luas man.

Overall 8 / 10
HUH?

Kristian1337

Banned
Early adopter
My Review
Ragebot a Solid 9 / 10 - Never really had any issues, the Cheat of course had it's Ups and Downs.
Anti-Aim a solid 9 / 10 - Not 10 Just because i dont really like to work with js's :p
Visuals s Solid 10 / 10 - I love the Visuals, they are clean and i dont have anything against them - ONLY the new fire visuals.

Misc a Solid 10 / 10 - Everything needed is there, and no useless shit added.
JS's a Solid 8 / 10 - Only issues i have is my brain, cuz i cant seem to make them great enough.

Overall 9 / 10 - Great cheat, will keep on using it, even tho i have other options.

[Note:] I did not review the legitbot, because i simply never legit cheat with onetap.
Why didn’t you include the legit ? Why would you review without including legit bot duh ...