My honest review about Onetap v4

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Robibossiad

I've been using this cheat for 2 months , my first month was in july with the v3 and now it is my second month with the v4
First of all I will talk about the resolver:
-I can say that the resolver is pretty outdated due to the fact that I often miss, no matter what config I use.
-The worst part about the resolver is missing slow-walking players with the scout.
-The auto is pretty decent, it depends on what settings you use, but it misses sometimes while using DT(you miss the second shot or you hit it)
-The awp i decent as well. I think that out of all those the awp is best when talking about the resolver.
-The AA is very good, I have nothing to say about it. I use some javascripts for AA and so far, the Anti-Aim is very nice
-The visuals are very customizable and good looking
-The misc tab has a lot of options, some of them very helpful
-The legit tab, as well, very nice, a lot of settings and it behaves very well
-The lack of updates dissapoints me a little... (1-2 updates per month lately)
I would love to see a new update soon since the last update was over a month ago...

So overall I will give a score for every feature of the cheat
RAGE/RESOLVER: 5-6/10
ANTI-AIM: 9-10/10
MISC: 10/10
VISUALS: 10/10
LEGIT: 9/10

Maybe the review isn't that accurate because of my cfg and js's that I use, but this was my honest review about this cheat
I want to appologize if I made mistakes in the pronounciation, since I am not a native english speaker.
:)👍

• Haha
Reactions: Maks13335

Plusion

retarded review, the ragebot / resolver is the highlight
how many more updates to you want? 1-2 updates per month is a lot considering other cheats (skeet / aimware / fatality) rarely get an update every other month