My HONEST onetap v3 review. (PLEASE READ) I wrote alot lmao

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

skxrh

My honest review of onetap v3.

legit features. (10/10)

I've got to say, the legitbot is probably the best legitbot i have ever used and i know that some people say that aimware has the best public legitbot, where as when i use Aimware i don't have as much fun as i do when using onetaps legitbot.

The recoil control system: (10/10)
The recoil control system works very well with my legit config, as i do like to play semi what obvious it works very well and i am still not overwatch banned on my prime alt account and i have reached to LEM with it!
I don't see any improvements needed with the recoil control system. It's perfect.

Legit aimbot: (10/10)
The legit aimbot is honesly so good. Not only can you use it for minor "Super legit" play, but it is very very good for semi-rage and being obvious while cheating on MM. I really enjoy using the legit aimbot, as it is i'd say "different" compared to aimwares. With aimware i missed my shots with the aimbot quite alot, where as with onetaps i actually barely miss and i'm really happy with it! :)

Trigger bot: (10/10)
I don't really use the trigger bot, but i have used it before, i was very pleased with how well i was able to keep myself looking legit while using this feature, i kept it on a hold bind and i only used it whenever i couldn't aim.

Backtracking: (?/10)
This is really the same as Trigger bot, I haven't really used backtracking much, as the legit aimbot really does all the work, i can't say i have a real opinion on this, since i barely use it.

And now, Rage Features:
A summary of my opinions on rage bot:
The ragebot to me is really good for a public ragebot, Definitely WAY better than aimwares, or any other public rage bot out there. BUT there can be improvements made, I'm not an expert at c++ but i can have my say on what could be improved and could have some changes.

Rage aimbot: (9/10)
Rage aimbot, like I said that onetap does provide the best experience for me as a public ragebot as it hits alot of shots. When i HvH or Rage i like to play aggressive so i usually use a scout with Head higher than Body. I can say that i do hit heads ALOT, but i do miss quite frequently and that is why i give the ragebot a 9. I do really enjoy using the rage aimbot. onetap has been my main option for hvh. I haven't re-bought my AW sub because of how bad their ragebot is. onetap will always be my go-to for HvH features.

Hitchance / Pointscale: (10/10)
I can say that the hitchance and body scale work very well to how you set them. I have one of my scout configs set at 95 as min damage and my pointscale is set as: Head=68 Body=60. I can say that these features work very nicely and it just makes configing the cheat so much easier compared to others, other public cheats may have the same features but they don't work as well as they do on onetap (from my experience). Overall, I really enjoy how well these features are made, and i am overly impressed on how well they perform.

Anti-Aim: (8/10)
Now, I really like the Anti Aim feature, and how much it has to offer. My main issue is that other cheats (even free public open source ones) can resolve me so easily. Onetap crack is probably the funniest to play against though, because it cannot resolve my head at all, most people who HvH are using Onetap crack is it is the best free one at the moment. I do have to use some Java scripts to improve the AA myself, I use a java where i can extend my fake out a little more and move my real too. it is VERY helpful and i would like to see it added to the anti aim options in the cheat itself, if possible. The At targets feature works very well for me, i use it on almost every config i make, not only is it good for HvH servers, but amazing for MM HvH. The Fakelag is perfect, Nothing needs to be improved. Fakeduck works very well too, no improvements needed.

Exploits: (4/10)
I use Doubletap alot for my auto config, and it doesn't really shoot as fast as i would expect. And i saw that "Instant DT" was added today and that did improve my Doubletap experience alot, I very dissappointed with the Doubletap feature at first, as it never really worked for me and it's still kind of an eh for me. Hide shots, I don't really use hide shots, so i don't have an opinion on it.

Visuals: (10/10)
Okay, Igive a 10/10 on visuals, I have got to admit they are sexy as frick. I love everything about the Visuals tab, There are many many options you can choose from and i am in love with the amount of customization there is with visuals. I am very very satisfied with the amount of things i can do, mainly my favourite being chams. XQZ and Visible are both fully customizable and i love it. My favourite being "Custom" as i really enjoy changing the Pearlescent to make my chams look like they have a nice fade. There's nothing bad to be said about the Visuals. I love them alot.

Misc: (10/10)
I feel like there are alot of useful features in the Misc tab. I use alot of them, Bunnyhopping is most likely one of the things i use in every single config, whether it be legit or rage. onetap definitely has alot more misc features than other cheats out there. I enjoy using all of them. One that i really like using is the Auto strafe, as i am a movement freak and i love doing cool bhops and strafing, i can use the Directional auto strafe to get more speed in surf combat and it's very useful.

The menu UI: (8/10)
The menu is very clean, I feel like there should be a menu colour changer, aswell as maybe some more menu customization, I feel like it's too crowded, even though it's so clean it's just too crowded in my opinon. Still love it though.

Reactions: lolcats39

skxrh

I forgot to mention these:

Java Scripting: (10/10)
Probably one of my favourite features of the cheat, I use javas in almost every config i make! They are very very useful for whatever type of config or how you use the cheat. People do make some amazing UI's and HUD's with the scripting and i love using them!

Improvements i'd like to see!
Resolver
Anti-Aim Features
DoubleTap Speed

I will be buying more time when i run out! as i really have fun playing with this cheat.
Thank you for taking your time to read my opinion on onetap.

skxrh

I completely agree with rage. :D
I'm sure that alot of people would agree, onetap is really good for HvH but there are frequent misses. I can put up with them though. :)
As i also stated, onetap will always be my go-to cheat for hvh.