My Honest onetap review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

ZnapeTH

Legit bot : 5/10 not really using cheats to play legit
ragebot : 4/10 the resolver is not the best sometimes the cheat just getting stroke and doesnt want to shoot or just doing to low dmg when my min dmg is 28
Anti-Aim 7/10 The anti aim has every thing it need its not bad but not the best makes some cheat missing its good
misc 8/10 has everything it needs but the cstrafe is a little bit bad getting stuck in stuff and the clantag changer it should be more animation's to it

overall 6/10

The cheat is ok but not the best things should be improved as resolver and cstrafe if the resolver gets improved like really big resolver update then the cheat would probb be at skeet or something like that lvl but not sure :D

i don't give a fuck about people that are toxic and coming here to say shit this is my honest about the cheat sshhh :) ty

Sweg

skeet really isnt that good at the moment, onetaps resolver is fine at the moment, most of your misses will be people using anti-brute scripts to make cheats dump. its just hard to predict that sort of stuff, as for mindmg, try raising it if its shooting for low mindmg?

ZnapeTH

skeet really isnt that good at the moment, onetaps resolver is fine at the moment, most of your misses will be people using anti-brute scripts to make cheats dump. its just hard to predict that sort of stuff, as for mindmg, try raising it if its shooting for low mindmg?
maybe but still the dt with script for helping it need sometimes 4 shoots bcs the dt does 61 dmg in 2 hits makes my eyes cry