My honest onetap review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Endertoy8

I had used ot since v1 until v3, and saw a lot of changes in hvh status. Today, the status of the hvh is only crackers and onetap subs( there are others cheats but will not mentionate).

LegitBot : 7-8
The legitbot itself is good, it has all the functions you need, trigger, aimbot,etc. I feel the need of a silent aimbot, like a semi-rage, but its very good if you just want to cheat in mm and whatever. The trigger is good at itself, but need to configurate it right, cus if you miss scout or awp, you cant stop shooting. The aimbot if also very good, it almost never misses, and when misses, it auxiliate in spray. The backtrack is good, easy configurating.

Visuals: 9
Cant say anything bad about it, it works in a long distance, and its pretty beautiful. Cant give ten cus there are some improves that can be made in visuals, like making it a little bit more beautiful, and adding skyboxes, idk.

Rage: 9,5
Rage is REALLY good, has all functions u need, has a good resolver, but i had some problems doing cfg, and new players might get the same problem. I cant say anything about the way you need to cfg, cus its really ez to cfg, just need a little iq to win some hvh. It deactivates in mm or casual servers the fakeduck or dt, i dont actually like it, but k.

Misc: 10
Have all you need, cant say anything

Js: 10
Its good, have a good support, can actually modify a lot of things, but more things you use, worse the cheat get. I use the visuals changer, cus i like some other visuals, but whatever

In general cheat is good, if have good cfg, can be godlike in hvh

swag

did you know that. this cheat does better without the resolver turned on (turn on resolver override on always)
resolver override doesnt work like that, if you are missing to much, with your crosshair you will aim where you think your head is