My Completly Honsest Onetap V4 Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

RTXXD

This is going to be my Totally Honest review of the Cheat

Things i dont like: New Menu, Cloudbased Config, new Javascript API.
Things i like: Silent in Legit Bot and Toggle Autowall

my Personal rating about every module:

Ragebot: i dont rage that much as before and it gets tapped very often and to be honest it performs exactly the same if not worse than OTC3. PLEASE ADD BAIM IF LETHAL 8.5/10
Legitbot: Honestly one of the best Legitbots i ever used! since i Legit Hack most of the time its great! Very yes from me but i wish there would be a Legit Awall without Javascript and Silent Aim that goes over 2 FOV 9/10
Visuals: I dont really like the Visuals really they are disapearing very much and sometimes i get tapped out of nowhere because i couldnt see the Person. As i said i dont like then 3/10
Skinchanger: For a mainly HVH Cheat good but i would love to see a Sticker and Namechanger 7/10
Misc: one of the better Misc Tabs but still not the best. Why the hell did they moved Scripts away 7.5/10
Scripts,Config,Cheat Setting: Absolutly hate the positon of it and i wish it would be more like V3 1/10

Overall Rating: Good Cheat espacially for Semi Rage and HVH and decent for Legit Cheating i miss some Features but overall its great!

9/10

trickykaden

What do you not like about the javascript API? I'm assuming you mean that you're not a fan of the way you add shit now with the new paths. Remember you can always make suggestions for the API in the javascript discord or on forums. If you get tapped out of nowhere, learn how to edge peak, and learn esp one-ways.

Target

I dont really like the Visuals really they are disapearing very much and sometimes i get tapped out of nowhere because i couldnt see the Person. As i said i dont like then 3/10
user issue

Ragebot: i dont rage that much as before and it gets tapped very often and to be honest it performs exactly the same if not worse than OTC3.
cfg issue