my brutal honest review 1 month

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

frejsan

legit bot
so i use legit bot alot 9/10 not much to say. its good i guess

rage bot
The first week of playing with onetap it was almost god mode then after that week something happend i begin getting taped by otc users and more

so i have my ups and downs with onetap fake on skeet sometimes fatal and now even onecrack i know
not a config error i use like 7 diffrent configs with scrips so no and u have new updated configs
say what u want but onetap hits head on legits BUT hvh not so much dubbletap needs an update (i use dubbletap scrips)

and to all u kids out here saying ur configs is shit and more stfu this is MY FUCKING REVIEW

5/10

anti-aim
im getting taped ALOT and im using aa scrips dont help at all i think
whats nice is that it has many features
legit aa is ok

i give onetap aa a 4/10

misc
10/10 got any thing u need and prob more

support
10/10

fast repond

overall ot is a good cheat for hacking in mm but not so much for hvh
overall 7.6/10
kids go ez on me xD

And why does it crashes sometimes when u die wtffffff /potato issue -_- nah dude

WokenUP

Every ot kid gonna type config issue ^^
imma just ask how tf i'm top 1 on most of the hvh servers in my country using the same "4/10" aa or "5/10" ragebot that you use? The problem might not even be your config, might just be your playstyle and the fact that you really don't know how hvh works in general. You do not know how anti aims are resolved, you have no clue how anti aims works, no clue on how ragebots work and what they're trying to do. All this should be in your head if you're trying to hvh. All this info is important. It's like your driving a car without actually knowing what the fucking steering wheel does you get me? You're still driving it but just not correctly.

• Love
Reactions: Toats and yeSkinner

Autron

imma just ask how tf i'm top 1 on most of the hvh servers in my country using the same "4/10" aa or "5/10" ragebot that you use? The problem might not even be your config, might just be your playstyle and the fact that you really don't know how hvh works in general. You do not know how anti aims are resolved, you have no clue how anti aims works, no clue on how ragebots work and what they're trying to do. All this should be in your head if you're trying to hvh. All this info is important. It's like your driving a car without actually knowing what the fucking steering wheel does you get me? You're still driving it but just not correctly.
both of u are right and wrong at the same time. The cheat in its current state needs an update and everyone knows that. Yes its still okay if u baim a lot but when its comes to head its super unreliable. Sometimes u rip everyones head off without them even being able to shoot at you at all. Sometimes it misses standing targets while im standing too. I noticed that wenn an update comes out OT is P AF but after some time (3 or 4 weeks) i notice that it is going down hill. there is nothing you really can do about this because every cheat evolves with every update. The only way to let the cheat hit CONSTANT P is to Update more frequently...even if the updates are small. <-- that is what i enjoyed about v2 so much more. The frequent updates.

Edit: Ik that Play style is also a really Important factor. The more you try hard the more kills you get...

Edit: Dont get me wrong here. U can still hit good with OT. But not as good as 4 weeks ago.

WokenUP

both of u are right and wrong at the same time. The cheat in its current state needs an update and everyone knows that. Yes its still okay if u baim a lot but when its comes to head its super unreliable. Sometimes u rip everyones head off without them even being able to shoot at you at all. Sometimes it misses standing targets while im standing too. I noticed that wenn an update comes out OT is P AF but after some time (3 or 4 weeks) i notice that it is going down hill. there is nothing you really can do about this because every cheat evolves with every update. The only way to let the cheat hit CONSTANT P is to Update more frequently...even if the updates are small. <-- that is what i enjoyed about v2 so much more. The frequent updates.

Edit: Dont get me wrong here. U can still hit good with OT. But not as good as 4 weeks ago
This is just stupid. EVERY CHEAT will shoot fakes at some point its completely normal. I myself have made the gOlDeN hAcK dump me by just manually switching lby angles. It's not hard. Desync is unpredictable. Resolvers use some smart logic to resolve others most of the time. But that logic does not apply to every situation. They might just be using auto inverter and you having bad luck. The resolver isn't the best but it does its job. Skeet even after the recent update still misses when it wants to. The thing is that most of onetap users do not know how desync or resolvers work they just don't. Then think OMG HOW I MISS HIS HEAD RIGHT THERE BAD CHEAT NEED UPDATE *insert monkey noises*. It's just so fucking stupid

• Love
Reactions: yeSkinner

frejsan

hoe are mmaaaaad my playstyle is very aggressive i like to peek not just 1 way and camp the hole round :) im not a camper like u

frejsan

Edit: Dont get me wrong here. U can still hit good with OT. But not as good as 4 weeks ago.
[/QUOTE]
thats what im meaning its outdated when otc tap u its time for an update

Autron

This is just stupid. EVERY CHEAT will shoot fakes at some point its completely normal. I myself have made the gOlDeN hAcK dump me by just manually switching lby angles. It's not hard. Desync is unpredictable. Resolvers use some smart logic to resolve others most of the time. But that logic does not apply to every situation. They might just be using auto inverter and you having bad luck. The resolver isn't the best but it does its job. Skeet even after the recent update still misses when it wants to. The thing is that most of onetap users do not know how desync or resolvers work they just don't. Then think OMG HOW I MISS HIS HEAD RIGHT THERE BAD CHEAT NEED UPDATE *insert monkey noises*. It's just so fucking stupid
Bro i didnt say that the resolver is bad. It just could use improvements. Look at neverloose: its going mad P atm while ot is... meh. And yes every cheat will shoot fake at some point but that isnt even the problem....i think that most people understand that u cant hit every shot.

frejsan

Bro i didnt say that the resolver is bad. It just could use improvements. Look at neverloose: its going mad P atm while ot is... meh. And yes every cheat will shoot fake at some point but that isnt even the problem....i think that most people understand that u cant hit every shot.
no shit but when it dumps fake a hole mag with auto something is wrong with 7 diffrent configs and all dump fake hmm

Autron

no shit but when it dumps fake a hole mag with auto something is wrong with 7 diffrent configs and all dump fake hmm
well all cfgs are using the same resolver so of course all cfgs are spamming him.

Was he holding a knife and standing on an edge?

Autron

yea every cheat will spam that.

Let me try to explain:
He stands there jittering- so his real and fake go back and forth. u got that? good!
When his real is jittering out (so you could shoot him and do damage) the cheat shoots (because it could do damage obviously) BUT BECAUSE the real goes back again it misses.This works with any cheat- and even better when holding a knife