My 1 Year experiences with ot

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

luckyzs

Early adopter
Hello so, im going to review, my 1 year experiences with Onetap.
Bet everyone will talk shit to me after this )))

Ragebot 6.5/10

Why, im giving 6.5 for ragebot? Because resolver still shit misses head 24/7. Unless, you onshot someone ofc. Yes, you may think resolver is good but no. It's not, you just baim and, you will think oh resolver is good. The resolver is literally the same. Always shooting fake head if, you set it in a retarded way. When, you're using scout omg.... You will literally miss atleast 2 to 4 shots after that, you will hit head. Or, you can just baim and everything is fine...

3:02 missing head

Add

- Auto wall, wonder why? SO, YOU CAN SEMI-RAGE IN MM

Antiaim 7.4/10

Ehhhh its fine.

Fakelag 8.5/10

Would be nice if, you could change modes again like on v2 yesh?? Nothing to say anymore tbh dont see any differences or to add/ improve?

Visuals 6.0/10

Ngl kinda disappointed lacks of features for visuals just copy paste from rifk + skeet literally having stick to flat or glow 2 all the time or even normal ones..... Please add more features ty

Oh yeah add the scope bs on v2 the thicc scope lines yes yes. Ofc u can copypaste from script thread, but im too lazy you know just add it back to cheat ty ))

Misc + skins 10/10

It has everything that, i want maybe add skin cfg too?

Configuration 5/10

Yeah everytime, you create new cfg it selects first cfg and if, you accidentally delete it or save it.... Yeah what a pain in the ass. This cfg system is literally cancer.

And javascript ?/?

Either people will keep it private or no1 doesnt know to make useful scripts. And its too hard to learn java or, i'm just lazy anyways nothing to say anymore about the java or the cheat anymore. Just fix the resolver okey thanks not asking too much.

Last edited:

swagdood33

staff is gonna reply with either config issue or playstyle issue rofl, u dont even need to play the cheat to understand this but i guess their too self busy to understand that,

GamerX86

Banned
Hello so, im going to review, my 1 year experiences with Onetap.
Bet everyone will talk shit to me after this )))

Ragebot 2.0/10

With V1-V2 would give it 8 but on V3 its kinda bipolar ngl..... Fun fact love it when the cheat literally can only hit onshots. Sometimes, you cant even shoot because it's waiting for onshot. What is imo kinda retarded. Even, you don't have prefer head ~ onshot enabled yet it doesnt shoot until it..... Okay now comes to resolver it feels like the same from v1 to v2 tbh don't see any difference, but on V3 you will literally miss so many times on head. Even u have fucking strict safety + safepoint override on and priority on safety still the cheat decides to go for head like what??? Oh yeah dt is so fucking bipolar sometimes u miss even +3 bullets even with +55hc yeah ofc i can fix it with .js or find in the thread but no1 wants to even share ig?

So have been noticing this ages ago but never compalained to nyone. So cheat has this delay shot build in the ragebot what is so annoying cuz sometimes it takes so long to shoot even 1 bullet..... Or its bcs of the acc boost okey i dont know what im talking about anymore yeah next....

3:02 missing head

Add

- Auto wall, wonder why? SO, YOU CAN SEMI-RAGE IN MM
- maybe onshot aa lmao?

Antiaim 7.4/10

Nice copy paste from skeet okey? And aa's are shit pls make own and stop copy pasting from skeet

Okey autodir is fixed gj guys.

Uhmm when you dont have at targets enabled, you will have mousedir already on. Even, i have mouse dir enabled. But its kinda annoying when, i move with mouse and sometimes i accidentally peek my head what is kinda annoying.

Lby mode Uhmm nice copy paste

- Add legit aa while, you can hvh/rage/semi yes im asking for it but why not ??

Fakelag 8.5/10

would be nice if, you could change modes again like on v2 yesh?? Nothing to say anymore tbh dont see any differences or to add/ improve?

Visuals 6.0/10

Ngl kinda disappointed lacks of features for visuals just copy paste from rifk + skeet literally having stick to flat or glow 2 all the time or even normal ones..... Please add more features ty

Oh yeah add the scope bs on v2 the thicc scope lines yes yes. Ofc u can copypaste from script thread, but im too lazy you know just add it back to cheat ty ))

Misc + skins 10/10

It has everything that, i want maybe add skin cfg too?

Configuration 5/10

Yeah everytime, you create new cfg it selects first cfg and if, you accidentally delete it or save it.... Yeah what a pain in the ass. This cfg system is literally cancer.

And javascript ?/?

Either people will keep it private or no1 doesnt know to make useful scripts. And its too hard to learn java or, i'm just lazy anyways nothing to say anymore about the java or the cheat anymore. Just fix the resolver okey thanks not asking too much.
agreee

awp112

If the cheat tells you it missed due to spread then that's the reason. The aas are good, you're just retarded. If you're not doing good with the cheat you shoud improve your playstyle/config.

luckyzs

Early adopter
If the cheat tells you it missed due to spread then that's the reason. The aas are good, you're just retarded. If you're not doing good with the cheat you shoud improve your playstyle/config.
he barely miss due spread its mostly miss due trash resolver

zat

If the cheat tells you it missed due to spread then that's the reason.
did you watch the video or no
The aas are good, you're just retarded.
there is like almost no customizability in aa tab
If you're not doing good with the cheat you shoud improve your playstyle/config.
how do you fix the resolver or autowall or min dmg with your config please
higher hitchance? doesn't shoot
higher accuracy boost? shoots slow as fuck also in configging thread it recommends 30-55
also the cheat waits to shoot in general which gives you absolutely no chance against skeet or fatality (proper dt) in most situations lmao
play in ranteis before saying everything is good in this hack and this guy plays in rantei mostly - most of the people using ot in rantei complains about how shit the hack is atm and that's just true

awp112

did you watch the video or no

there is like almost no customizability in aa tab

how do you fix the resolver or autowall or min dmg with your config please
higher hitchance? doesn't shoot
higher accuracy boost? shoots slow as fuck also in configging thread it recommends 30-55
also the cheat waits to shoot in general which gives you absolutely no chance against skeet or fatality (proper dt) in most situations lmao
play in ranteis before saying everything is good in this hack and this guy plays in rantei mostly - most of the people using ot in rantei complains about how shit the hack is atm and that's just true
8BB5D04AF237B33555B1F4D07041D0CCA5FC25A1

alpha update preview
Too lazy to post more pics/vids.
Yes, I play daily on rantei$ and I'm doing great. What aa costumization do you need ? Any suggestions ? Almost every hvh cheat have the same aas.
Yes I watched the vid, I saw 1 miss because aimpuch, 1 scout miss but his score was 13-3 so that was an unique situation. All the clips from that vid are like 1 or 2 misses that are normal for every cheat, skeet(or any other cheat provider) does not hit every bullet.

EDIT: Show clips of autowall bugs or min dmg bugs.

zat

alpha update preview
Yes, I play daily on rantei$ and I'm doing great. What aa costumization do you need ? Any suggestions ? Almost every hvh cheat have the same aas.
Yes I watched the vid, I saw 1 miss because aimpuch, 1 scout miss but his score was 13-3 so that was an unique situation. All the clips from that vid are like 1 or 2 misses that are normal for every cheat, skeet(or any other cheat provider) does not hit every bullet.

1. [alpha] - i don't know if there's any updates to alpha version but the cheat misses every single fucking second in live build and 90% of the people don't regret it
2. was for general if any people is going to complain about the review before playing in ranteis because that's mostly what people do and they play on the lowest servers which are full of f2c players
3. most of the clips are pure dumping that happens on a regular basis when you use the cheat
4. autowall bugs:

i really don't know how to name most things and i'm low spec so i'm sorry but i can't provide you a video
doesn't shoot from ct 1w half of the time, (the door or wood or what 1w)
keeps missing shot due to occlusion and shooting wall in t when the enemy is in the left wall
missing shot due to occlusion or not shooting in right side of t
b behind the e box 1w (a bit like 1w because enemy has to peek some more to shoot while you can shoot) doesn't shoot
a palace has troubles hitting from the box while fake ducking most of the time
keeps missing shot due to occlusion on jungle wall
top mid misses due to occlusion doesnt shoot or shoots for so low
short top mid door or wood idk 1w doesn't shoot half of the time
going from t box to ct stairs while trying to zeus or scout sometimes shoots just wall

mindmg:

hits a lot of 60s-80s with awp 100 mindmg happens a lot

awp112

1. [alpha] - i don't know if there's any updates to alpha version but the cheat misses every single fucking second in live build and 90% of the people don't regret it
2. was for general if any people is going to complain about the review before playing in ranteis because that's mostly what people do and they play on the lowest servers which are full of f2c players
3. most of the clips are pure dumping that happens on a regular basis when you use the cheat
4. autowall bugs:

i really don't know how to name most things and i'm low spec so i'm sorry but i can't provide you a video
doesn't shoot from ct 1w half of the time, (the door or wood or what 1w)
keeps missing shot due to occlusion and shooting wall in t when the enemy is in the left wall
missing shot due to occlusion or not shooting in right side of t
b behind the e box 1w (a bit like 1w because enemy has to peek some more to shoot while you can shoot) doesn't shoot
a palace has troubles hitting from the box while fake ducking most of the time
keeps missing shot due to occlusion on jungle wall
top mid misses due to occlusion doesnt shoot or shoots for so low
short top mid door or wood idk 1w doesn't shoot half of the time
going from t box to ct stairs while trying to zeus or scout sometimes shoots just wall

mindmg:

hits a lot of 60s-80s with awp 100 mindmg happens a lot
You shoud post clips and a cfg pic too, I can't understand nothing of what you just said and It's not happening to me.
EDIT: OCCLUSION MISSES AREN'T BUGS

Last edited:

swagdood33

8BB5D04AF237B33555B1F4D07041D0CCA5FC25A1

alpha update preview

low ranked players you will not get these stats if ur against decent players cuz they use skeet and ot cant resolve the AA

NoobDog69

Banned
His cfgs are good, it's not a cfg issue, and he plays smart, he's a good player.

Maro

You shoud post clips and a cfg pic too, I can't understand nothing of what you just said and It's not happening to me.
EDIT: OCCLUSION MISSES AREN'T BUGS
He is talking about this 1w

Although there has been an update on the 6th so maybe these issues have been solved? I'll tell my freind to inject skeet and try it again