min dmg issue

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

maciorda

Banned

DetaiLZZ

I'm not sure why but I've noticed that the settings in the general tab of rage for min dmg affects overridden guns as well. After changing the min dmg general settings to 100+ I've never hit for below it b4.

maciorda

Banned
I'm not sure why but I've noticed that the settings in the general tab of rage for min dmg affects overridden guns as well. After changing the min dmg general settings to 100+ I've never hit for below it b4.

sounds weird but I'll try

249srcf

If this is true then cheat is a big weirdo. I have 10 min damage in general tab so i can play with retarded guns like m249 and aug when im drunk and i have 110 min damage on awp. But sometimes cheat decides that hittin enemy for 1 hp with da awp will be a good idea.

hipsie

Could be true, because I don't get issues with dynamic damage in general tab and over 100 in awp tab, but my friend hits below 100hp and he has about 30 mindmg in general.

stepinprod

There is no way that general tab affects overrided one. There is no cheat that will perfectly respect your minumum damage, and mostly its caused by weapon spread.

Krezzy

Banned
There is no way that general tab affects overrided one. There is no cheat that will perfectly respect your minumum damage, and mostly its caused by weapon spread.
i agree yet disagree, no cheat will ever respect it and could be caused by weapon spread, but there could be an issue where general tab sometimes overrides your other weapon configs. sometimes my scout hits normally for my min damage, but after a while it starts shooting for around 20, which is my general min dmg. gonna try putting dynamic on general min damage and see if it does anything

stepinprod

i agree yet disagree, no cheat will ever respect it and could be caused by weapon spread, but there could be an issue where general tab sometimes overrides your other weapon configs. sometimes my scout hits normally for my min damage, but after a while it starts shooting for around 20, which is my general min dmg. gonna try putting dynamic on general min damage and see if it does anything
I’ve never had similar issue, consider making separate config just with general tab for separate weapons and see if the problem is resolved or not

Haunter

Subscriber
i doubt the actual damage calculation is wrong as id imagine most cheats are probably pretty similar in that regard, it could be spread a bad resolve or anything ig