Mid onetap v3 review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Legit (10/10):
The legit bot is nothing special as every single cheat has it, it brings in no competition and it does good in 1v1's with hiding it. One of the best elements of the cheat.

Rage (3/10):
Onetap's ragebot has been getting worse and worse since I even started using the cheat which was August and seems that its unusable. Media that you see posted that make the cheat look spectacular are mostly to sell configs when you get that one clip that is uncommon to come by and happens once every week, then push the right amount together into selly.gg media. We need more updates for the ragebot to even be good and I know that code doesn't just change itself and get worse over time but that doesn't mean other cheats are not making their cheat better causing this cheat to get worse. Hitboxes don't actually get prioritized or they do but that gives onetap an even worse look because head hitbox doesn't mean chest or leg. Even the exploits seem broken as the hide shots only works on rare events and doubletap doesn't shoot twice at all and even if it does, the first shot is most likely to miss. Minimum damage seems to be non existent unless you put it at a point to where it doesn't fire a bullet. Prefer does nothing.

Antiaim (6/10):
I can't argue that onetap has one of the best anti-aim configuration out there but it has some issues with peek the auto inverter peeking my real out and not letting me reinvert it, slow walk fast and slow barely change anything, other than that, i can say its a good feature in the cheat. The legit AA does flicker though and gets quite annoying when you try to play a clean game with a small desync as overwatch sees you flick to the right every 5-10 seconds.

Visuals and Misc. (10/10):
Nothing to say. its good

Javascripting (1/10):
Can't do basic things like call http sites or name change. Useless right now.

I know it seems like I am shitting on onetap right now but I quite enjoy the cheat. I have done some pretty cool things with it and it seems like an awesome hvh cheat. Its a leading choice in public cheats in my opinion, i would just want to see it get better. Its just having insane problems and it feels like our voices are being silent, we don't get frequent updates anymore and I feel like we disconnected from the staff team as a community and more into buy chet for support. I have heard that people who are mad about buying the cheat and losing, complaining on the forums are even getting banned instead of talked to or helped which I can't accuse of since I have no proof. ***ware can't compete with onetap but I feel like its falling to their level very fast. Thanks and I will post another testimonial if I don't get banned and when another update comes out.

Can't wait until onetap v4.

~ Koda

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
Media that you see posted that make the cheat look spectacular are mostly to sell configs when you get that one clip that is uncommon to come by and happens once every week, then push the right amount together into selly.gg media.
lol what, not all media in the showcase section were made for the purpose of config selling though? And there's a good amount of media posted on a daily basis so not sure how you came to the conclusion that people collect 1 clip a week.

Hitboxes don't actually get prioritized or they do but that gives onetap an even worse look because head hitbox doesn't mean chest or leg. Even the exploits seem broken as the hide shots only works on rare events and doubletap doesn't shoot twice at all and even if it does, the first shot is most likely to miss. Minimum damage seems to be non existent unless you put it at a point to where it doesn't fire a bullet. Prefer does nothing.
fair, so how have you contributed regarding this so far? did you provide proper feedback to the team besides saying XXX does not work?

Javascripting (1/10):
Can't do basic things like call http sites or name change. Useless right now.
lol what? maybe you'd like to elaborate on the http site calling and it's purposes and if you're going to rate a feature 1/10 just because you can't do name changing, you do you bruh.

I have heard that people who are mad about buying the cheat and losing, complaining on the forums are even getting banned instead of talked to or helped which I can't accuse of since I have no proof.
oh trust me, we have tried talking to or helping but if you choose to walk the path of being an edgy degenerate and downright mock/undermine the cheat for the sake of gaining "fame" and views for your youtube channel, we don't need you as a customer. I can easily pull up a few threads in the general section of people complaining and have not been banned yet if you'd like.

Reactions: Tibzzy