Menu suggestions

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Peurr

Early adopter
- Save menu location: store the location of where the menu was last on a users screen and have it show up on that location instead of resetting it to the center of the screen.
- Focus on current config: have the current config selected always in the configuration (cogwheel) interface to prevent overriding other configs.
- Checkbox clickable range: currently the checkbox gets toggled on the whole width of the tab it's in (atleast for scripts) including the scroll bar. So when I use my mouse to scroll in the script items tab it'll start checking and unchecking stuff when I scroll over them. Have the clickable range set to just the checkbox or the width of the text.

Loji

RT rt rt rt
I'd also like to suggest a faster scroll bar in general, what happens right now is that the first 'scroll' is decently fast but the rest is very slow 🤔
And doesn't need to be a priority but something along the lines of a restore previous cfg save state, if you do happen to overwrite something by accident you could restore it that way

EDIT: Perhaps automatic separators/individual windows between javascript menus too

Last edited:
Reactions: vert0kz

Haunter

Subscriber
scrolling wouldnt be an issue if we had generally better in menu support with scripting as currently its kind of gross