💯💪 ⭐MAVERICK MARTY BULLDOZED BY HVH KING 230k UID | KICKED FROM MAVERICK AFTER 1x1⭐💪💯

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

wise

Early adopter
did you really think i was in maverick? you can literally pay xane to get in maverick 😂
you definitely were, I saw you using the clan tag and I looked to see if you were actually in the group. kid you need to stfu and sit. You got owned by a 230k uid nn and got kicked bc you are so bad.

marty1337

you definitely were, I saw you using the clan tag and I looked to see if you were actually in the group. kid you need to stfu and sit. You got owned by a 230k uid nn and got kicked bc you are so bad.
it was a fake clantag retard and you cant check my profile since its private autist

tobby

Early adopter
why would u be disappointed over hack vs hack, nice fcking iq outplayed by indian madorwut?
disappointed by this community and people like you, and its nice that you take my iq in play in that sentence, shows that yours isn't more than your shoe's size.

Reactions: DarkkLight

DarkkLight

Banned
disappointed by this community and people like you, and its nice that you take my iq in play in that sentence, shows that yours isn't more than your shoe's size.
my brother don't get mad, all a joke my brother don't take it to the heart, ty for asking my brother how are u doing tonight?

Reactions: tobby

tobby

Early adopter
my brother don't get mad, all a joke my brother don't take it to the heart, ty for asking my brother how are u doing tonight?
still not mad, but lets just end this discussion here so we don't flood the thread shall we?