Looking for re-seller 1 month i pay with paysafecard

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Mar1k

Early adopter
@Mar1k do u also accept paysafecard?
I previously accepted this system and now I can accept it. But if you use PSC, you have to overpay, because PSC = virtual money, and I spend a large% to exchange them for BTC
The administration informed me that I can not accept and charge more with this system. Therefore, I deleted it and will no longer accept on this site

Mar1k

Early adopter
mar1k is a idiot
I think I'm 1000 times smarter than you. I am a seller, and you are just a user. Think about it and think about your message that you write.
If I asked you for access, then it is so necessary that I would not receive a refund later. This is for my safety.

I don’t understand what problem it is to tell me no, and find another reseller. You wrote me 100 messages, Mar1k help me, I’m a fool.

I didn’t do anything bad to you, I just called my method of receiving with Paypal, it helps me in dealing with refunds.

If you are not satisfied with my services, just do not write to me and just use the services of another seller. Everything is simple, fast and honest!

• Wow
Reactions: some0ne

GamerX86

Banned
I think I'm 1000 times smarter than you. I am a seller, and you are just a user. Think about it and think about your message that you write.
If I asked you for access, then it is so necessary that I would not receive a refund later. This is for my safety.

I don’t understand what problem it is to tell me no, and find another reseller. You wrote me 100 messages, Mar1k help me, I’m a fool.

I didn’t do anything bad to you, I just called my method of receiving with Paypal, it helps me in dealing with refunds.

If you are not satisfied with my services, just do not write to me and just use the services of another seller. Everything is simple, fast and honest!
no controlling my pc is not needed to sell a service.

Mar1k

Early adopter
no controlling my pc is not needed to sell a service.

If you are not comfortable with my rules, remove me and do not work with me. I have 1,000,000 reviews and those who want to buy through me will do it. If you don’t like what I’m doing, don’t work with me. Find another seller and work with him, I have nothing against it. Get smarter and stop writing bad words.