Ktown's Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Ktown

Hello My Name Is Ktown And I'd Like To Talk About Onetap V3

RAGEBOT 7/10

I Think Onetaps Rage Bot Gets Way More Hate Then It Deserves V3's Ragebot Is Pretty Good Its Not The Best But Its Most Definitely Not The Worst
The Resolver Does Need Some Work But HvH ATM Is Just DT Baim So Resolvers Are Not That Big Of A Deal Right Not When Everyone Forces Pelvis With DT
So Yea I Think Its Pretty Good

ANTI-AIM 5/10

Onetaps AA Does The Job But I'd Love To See Som More Options Such As Desync Amount, Freestanding Fake But It Definitely Does The Job
And With Some js's You Can Get Some Well Known P2c's To Dump

VISUALS 9/10

Onetaps Visuals Are Pretty Good And They Have Alot Of Customization Not Much To Say

MISC 10/10

Has Every Thing You Could Prolly Think Of Also Pretty Nice Strafers

SKINS 10/10
Has No Anim Issues Works Really Well And It Also Has A Player Model Changer

JS 9/10

Pretty Good Js Out There No Issues At All

OVERALL 50/60

I Think Ot Gets Way To Much Hate And Im Not Gonna Say Config Issue Or Some Shit Like That If You Cant Do Shit With The Cheat Dont Use It No Ones Forcing You To Use Ot
But The People Who Know How To Use Ot Know That Its A Pretty Good Cheat Prolly The Best Or One Of The Best Public HvH Hacks ATM
Also Im Not Reviewing Legitbot Cause Its Just Fov And Smoothing And Ots Not A Legit Cheat
Only Thing I Dont Like About Ot Is The Community Its Full Of 3 Types Of People
The 12 Year Olds Who Say 'omfg i just bought 4 configs and im still doing shit bad hack!!!!!"
The Russians I Dont Really Have To Say More
And The 16 Year Olds Who Think They Know Everything Cause They Have Been Playing A Shit Game For Longer Than You Have
The End Thanks For Reading Have A Good Rest Of Your Day.

Reactions: davaiboy22

ddred12

You forgot to add the part saying they never said the cheat was vac detected for a month or more recently