its OK ( Some wishes from me)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

sshreg

So lets be honest , the cheat isnt that good and v3 was actually good but , i think the problem in the cheat is , the AA. With V3 i had Godly AA but with v4 i take every shot.
My Wishes:
The Airstuck Exploit - i know it will get fixxed but i think when the Exploit come in the cheat A LOT more users have fun with the cheat and dont get aggressive because they got tapped. Its very op and u can just go on OC and coppy the code from a DLL.

sOsIce21

So lets be honest , the cheat isnt that good and v3 was actually good but , i think the problem in the cheat is , the AA. With V3 i had Godly AA but with v4 i take every shot.
My Wishes:
The Airstuck Exploit - i know it will get fixxed but i think when the Exploit come in the cheat A LOT more users have fun with the cheat and dont get aggressive because they got tapped. Its very op and u can just go on OC and coppy the code from a DLL.
most hvh servers have anti-airstuck and if you dont like the stock aa use .js

Reactions: Ryanlawrence742

Sweg

My Wishes:
the antiaim didn't change at all

Reactions: tropics

tropics

The anti-aim is the exact same as it was before lol, therefore it is NOT a cheat issue. Airstuck is pretty useless now that a fix has been created and most servers have or are currently implementing them.