Issues with triggerbot ?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

reub

Look i haven't used ot in a while.. and i almost never use the legit part of it but... when i used the triggerbot i came across this..

fv6u1Z6.png

NinjaOficial

if ot does that then ppl be like omgg ot legitbot missing legit hhhh trash legit resolver hh
True, but there should be a option to change multipoint for the trigger activation anyways, people say that kind of thing even without it.

Zeki#0001
not alpha so manual signature
I like coloring text

Am0s

This happens to me a lot of times, but if you look closely, the head is actually behind the box, that's the reason why the triggerbot isn't shooting. If you try shooting the bot manually while crouching, it will show up (in the right corner) as if you shot the bot through the box. Triggerbot also doesn't shoot through fences and glass (at least in my case) if you haven't noticed it before.

qwq123456

This happens to me a lot of times, but if you look closely, the head is actually behind the box, that's the reason why the triggerbot isn't shooting. If you try shooting the bot manually while crouching, it will show up (in the right corner) as if you shot the bot through the box. Triggerbot also doesn't shoot through fences and glass (at least in my case) if you haven't noticed it before.
Exactly, as for triggerbot, it's worse than version 2. Moreover, version 2 has different triggerbots for each weapons but it's gone.