is onetap P? willing to buy it

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

imbunny

Hello, im willing to buy the 12 months sub... please give your honest opinion about the cheat as i have already got baited in 2 famous cheats ( i don't want to mention the names )

imbunny

Just go and few Showcase thread and see how the cheat performs
I don't trust in media's as they are only highlights if you know what im saying, i made this thread to get general feedback not only highlights from videos :/

SiccProd

Ima say personaly having used fatal and ot. also aw but not v5 i preffer ot cus 1 legit bot 2 cus well im pretty p with my cfgs

SiccProd

im buying it for hvh not legit, i got novolinehook + rifk + fatality
ayy nice. hvh aspect. honestly ima say its pretty pog. yesterday 10 wingmans in a row. tied once won the rest. hvh every game. but yee im a mm hvher and in mm its pretty pog imo.

L4wless174

Early adopter
Hello, im willing to buy the 12 months sub... please give your honest opinion about the cheat as i have already got baited in 2 famous cheats ( i don't want to mention the names )
if youre uncertain theres a month sub that you can try out

Reactions: imbunny

Ryusei99

Banned
I mean in the same day as I got multiple 5k and 6k media It happens to miss even otc multiple times so idk . It can be very very annoying to play with the cheat at moments but than in other moments with same config even in the same day against same players you can get like really cool moments and a lot of kills so idk. I personally think that onetap is on another level compared to cracked/free cheats but if you want something paid there's better options if you can get a invite in some other cheats (not necessarily implying skeet here)

You will get a good experience in many HVH servers if you have a good cfg and some good scripts, of course, in the official server you can still do a lot of killing in the face of the more cheaters than u by rage.Legit is not ideal. You can't use it against the anti aim of skeet and aw. It's a wise choice for you to choose onetap in the group game, but in the 1v1 game you need more tactics than CFG or cheat

tropics

The cheat right now is really good. I've had skeet since 2018 and right now onetap is way more consistent than skeet. Also, the devs are constantly adding and tweaking features with the help of a great testing team. I would suggest buying.

waku

you dont realize how long 12 months is going to be until you buy it, honestly buy a 1 month sub because there is no way in hell anyone would play hvh straight for 12 months, you'll save money if you buy a 1 month and find out you dont like hvh that much

• Haha
Reactions: IAntichristI