Is one tap worth right now?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

jaydem9805

Simple answer: No. I am missing legit all the time and constantly not shooting. AND I know its not config because i have used many other peoples configs so dont buy please
EDIT: i now realize my mistake my iq was too high and i am now making and selling good cfgs (all was due to latency ig)

Last edited:

sOsIce21

Simple answer: No. I am missing legit all the time and constantly not shooting. AND I know its not config because i have used many other peoples configs so dont buy please
playstyle issue probably i always do good with it. it misses 1 time out of 15 shots so the resolver is fine. so its your own issue. stop making onetap look bad.

steve12345

maybe he was missing legit aa...i hate it when retards do not show a video proof

Plusion

refunding so I get money back + lani has to pay the Stripe transfer fee out of his pocket, thats a win win. Wait... u actually pay for this cheat? Llama turnin over in his grave rn, lookin at that imgui menu 🤡
I dont involve myself with anything staff related because signal is lead alpha after threatening to crack + dump onetap in 2019, I didn't pay for my sub, and menu matters? scoreboard matters when going with a 4kd

usc

depends if you are retarded or not if retarded then no have actual braincells then yes