Improve support

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

bobytoe

The support system needs major work. Based on my previous negative experience with this support system, there needs to be some major changes.

Before I start, I had made two tickets where I was unable to get the loader running most of the time, and the troubleshooting steps didn't help. They don't fix everything.

On both tickets, the moderators in question kept asking me to share windows info, uninstall this, uninstall that multiple times and ask that I do ridiculous suggestions that will not work, such as using a different vpn which will not work. I kept asking that the ticket be escalated to someone higher up like a developer but the moderators refused to listen to me and kept asking the same things. To me, it's obvious here that the current support staff have little to no experience in the tech support field.

Here is how support can be improved:

1. Start an application form where users who have actual experience in the computer support field can help. They must put their prior or current experience to get noticed, such as a job as a computer repair technician or the CompTIA Certifications, such as the A+. (https://www.comptia.org/certifications/a) If the person is accepted, they get a special role with access to the ticket system.

2. Implement an escalation system. If support is unable to solve the issue, they then escalate it to a developer.

3. Offer refunds if the cheat is unable to work overall on their computer, which is what I was offered and accepted back then. I thank the moderator who offered me the refund.

This concludes my suggestion. I ask that you reply to this thread nicely with your thoughts.

CADX

Support is great, every time I made a ticket I got a response immediately. There also very helpful. I think they read ur name and didn't wanna enter the ticket.

bobytoe

Support is great, every time I made a ticket I got a response immediately. There also very helpful. I think they read ur name and didn't wanna enter the ticket.
I agree that support is fast and that they are trying their best to be helpful, but the point I am trying to make is how moderators lack the experience. They (to me) are just some people well known and trusted in the csgo hvh community and some lack the knowledge.

bobytoe

love how literally everyone talks about the resolver and nothing else. like i think the developers get it that theres a resolver issue guys. no need to make 1000 threads about it lol

reub

See you are right up until a certain point.

See you needed help from staff because you had a problem that most of that most of the users didn’t and so you had to go trough a troubleshooting process to figure out what was causing the issue and then you came here to complain about said issue. And yes the VPN could have been the problem.

From what you said you look like the kind of guy who ignores what you were told to do and then complains about staff not having the know how.

I get your problem but probably it is a you issue because ever since this cheat turned public me and others that I redirected to the tickets have gotten a fast response that resolves the issues they/I had.

But look you can always go to aimware and get a nice: “pc issue buy a new one retard”.

Last edited:

bobytoe

See you are right up until a certain point.

See you needed help from staff because you had a problem that most of that most of the users didn’t and so you had to go trough a troubleshooting process to figure out what was causing the issue and then you came here to complain about said issue. And yes the VPN could have been the problem.

From what you said you look like the kind of guy who ignores what you were told to do and then complains about staff not having the know how.

I get your problem but probably it is a you issue because ever since this cheat turned public me and others that I redirected to the tickets have gotten a fast response that resolves the issues they/I had.

But look you can always go to aimware and they will instantly say: “pc issue buy a new one retard”.
Thank you for the kind reply.

To clarify about the tickets, they were created in October of 2020 which is when I first bought the cheat. I was unable to get the loader working most of the time. The overall cause of it was System Mechanic. Due to one of their recent updates, it completely screwed up my system after I ran their cleaning software. I would get NSIS errors on some stuff, WinRAR files would fail to extract sometimes, and running some installers didn't work. I decided to come back here and try to run the loader a second time since I fixed the issue. (Which was successfull) Now about the other stuff in your reply:

>From what you said you look like the kind of guy who ignores what you were told to do and then complains about staff not having the know how.
I agree that it looks like it, but I was not ignoring them. I was doing what they were telling me to do. I was patient up until they kept asking me to do it again and then again later on.
Edit: You know what, I guess I am one of those people. But I still want to improve support. also its 3:44 am here im going to bed holy shit

>but probably it is a you issue because ever since this cheat turned public me and others that I redirected to the tickets have gotten a fast response that resolves the issues they/I had.
I don't know if overall if it's a "you issue." I guess this is debatable.

>But look you can always go to aimware and they will instantly say: “pc issue buy a new one retard”.
I agree with this. The community there can be toxic, but I'm sure every csgo cheat has a community who's toxic. But there are cases where the Aimware staff such as Zim or Swissguy will actually invite you to a Teamviewer session to fix the issue.

Just so you know I am willing to discuss this. I'm not one to make replies like this so feel free to point anything out.

Last edited:
Reactions: reub