I'm speechless

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

CometZ

I am almost speechless, I mean the cheat can hit P one day like today I prob went like 35-3 1 game but then something happens..
I CAN'T resolve fucking onetap crack, its impossible and dont say its cfg issue cuz I know its not. I miss baim due to spread when I'm crouching and not moving 1 inch...
So please onetap devs, fix your resolver cuz its shit atm

My suggestion is that u recode the whole ragebot, like the AA, resolver, maybe add some more features.
Name a cheat that can easily hit head and never miss then

tracklife

Banned
idk if a new comer ever heard of it but getze.us????? does it ring a bell??

e9455d075d985fdf00a707b014245d3c.jpg

once again show me any cheat you registered in 2016 or under

EDIT:
just did a quick google search on your name and the only other cheat I can find you in is aimware https://aimware.net/forum/user/382511 with 2020 registration date kind of strange

Last edited:
Name a cheat that can easily hit head and never miss then
Im not saying that every other cheat is perfect and there is no such thing as a cheat that never miss and I’ve never claimed that there are any cheat that never miss, smh... but I’m saying that they could update the resolver more often or at least fix the fucking auto stop, I am no coder but how fucking hard can it be?

CometZ

Im not saying that every other cheat is perfect and there is no such thing as a cheat that never miss and I’ve never claimed that there are any cheat that never miss, smh... but I’m saying that they could update the resolver more often or at least fix the fucking auto stop, I am no coder but how fucking hard can it be?
then name a cheat which have better resolver than ot (dont say skeet cus u never even used it)

tracklife

Banned

geometry knowledge + coding knowledge + game reversal knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.