i got VAC banned with onetap

ADVANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of the Onetap community today!
Register Login

nicole

Subscriber
i had a game ban which converted to a vac ban the next day, used the public vac bypass and the insecure loader (afaik onetap's insecure loader doesn't try to bypass vac so yea i need to get with it somehow)
been doing this since day 1 of me using onetap and only had 1 account banned (out of like 30). i don't necessarily think it's a vac detection; probably some server sided heuristic from valve :)

i had a game ban which converted to a vac ban the next day, used the public vac bypass and the insecure loader (afaik onetap's insecure loader doesn't try to bypass vac so yea i need to get with it somehow)
been doing this since day 1 of me using onetap and only had 1 account banned (out of like 30). i don't necessarily think it's a vac detection; probably some server sided heuristic from valve :)
i used the normal loader but i dont really care i just wantedd to point out to the community that i got vac ban and it may be a risk that ot isnt that safe rn

nicole

Subscriber
i used the normal loader but i dont really care i just wantedd to point out to the community that i got vac ban and it may be a risk that ot isnt that safe rn
my friend got the same kind of ban (game ban -> vac ban) with gamesense and afaik they didn't get detected either
i think ot is fine overall and valve is just doing stuff on their end when banning users for using certain features

my friend got the same kind of ban (game ban -> vac ban) with gamesense and afaik they didn't get detected either
i think ot is fine overall and valve is just doing stuff on their end when banning users for using certain features
Have had that on like 5 prime accounts (raged because people were raging against me) it's a standard thing. For some reason they convert the gameban to vac now.