I can use fakeduck with antiaim off?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
I know the question is a bit silly but
I want to know if i can use fakeduck with antiaim off, i know i can press e with antiaim to override but there is any way to use fakeduck with antiaim off?
I did tests with a friend and pressing e and using fakeduck ,in the demo he appeared standing, like in gamesense but it is annoying always press "e" and more when you play legit
I want to know this cause i want to play semi legit vs pasters in mm and i think the only good legit/rage hack than have legit fakeduck is ot "if i press e always" and gms and i dont have gms
btw sry for my eng :/ is bad i know

heiserino

I know the question is a bit silly but
I want to know if i can use fakeduck with antiaim off, i know i can press e with antiaim to override but there is any way to use fakeduck with antiaim off?
I did tests with a friend and pressing e and using fakeduck ,in the demo he appeared standing, like in gamesense but it is annoying always press "e" and more when you play legit
I want to know this cause i want to play semi legit vs pasters in mm and i think the only good legit/rage hack than have legit fakeduck is ot "if i press e always" and gms and i dont have gms
btw sry for my eng :/ is bad i know
Where's your subscription buddy?

vorbic

Banned
u sound like a retard but what woild it mater if u fakeducked in the open u would die coz ur spread anyways but u dont have alot of desync but its stil there